Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-16-2005, 07:19 AM

Default Autohotkey for BJ whoring

because im a donk when it comes to programming, i have devised a micky mouse way of using AHK from party for playing BJ. i use windows calculator for tracking the number of hands played. after setting up the calc with the betting amounts, i ratched if forward after each hand by clicking the = key. yes, most sights track WR for you but i still like to know how close im getting without running to the cashier after every 100 hands.

this is how i do it: i position the calculator in the SE corner so that the AHK will land on the = key. i must hit enter for the action to take place. i position the BJ table in the SW corner so that the AHK will land near the hit, stand, etc buttons.

my question are these: why do i have to hit enter on the = key on the calculator to have the action take place? how do i fix this? it appears that even if i could get the script to specific for BJ, i would still need to hit enter for the action, i.e., hit, stand, etc. how would i edit the script to land on the action buttons and not have to hit enter.

TIA