Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 09:07 AM

Default EV Gets raided last night....

Just found out. My friend was there. This sucks that was my favorite place to go. This has to stop, im running out of B+M to play at....
Old 10-27-2005, 09:38 AM

Default Re: EV Gets raided last night....

[ QUOTE ]
Just found out. My friend was there. This sucks that was my favorite place to go. This has to stop, im running out of B+M to play at....

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother called me last night during the raid and told me. That was my favorite place to play also, I haven't been going much in the last month and a half, but I was there pretty much everyday in August. The only 2 places I played at were Ace Point and EV, now that they are both shut down, I have no clue where I'm going to play at. Guess I'll have to be forced to play online and the occasional Atlantic City or Foxwoods trip.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:12 AM

damn, i heard there was a poker dealer there with no fingers?! i had been meaning to go check that out... is that even possible??
Old 10-27-2005, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
damn, i heard there was a poker dealer there with no fingers?! i had been meaning to go check that out... is that even possible??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea there was, he was about middle of the pack as far as the best dealers went there. He also dealt at other spots before they were shut down.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's the guy I've seen saying he has no fingers is an exaggeration.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I haven't been since I took 2nd last Monday night. Yeah that was a shameless plug.

Time to troll craigslist for homegames.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's the guy I've seen saying he has no fingers is an exaggeration.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a Korean dude (I think Korean) who used to work at Wall Street who's missing his ring finger and middle finger on each hand. Really nice guy , but it was a little strange the first time I noticed it. I always wonder if it's a birth thing or if he had some overdue gambling debts...
Old 10-27-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I haven't been since I took 2nd last Monday night. Yeah that was a shameless plug.

Time to troll craigslist for homegames.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the 20$ tournament congrats....LOL
Old 10-27-2005, 12:51 PM

What are these Poker rooms in NY of which you speak? I've never heard of any such thing. There can't possibly be any more, so I guess there won't ever be any more posts about these so called "clubs." Right?
Old 10-27-2005, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are these Poker rooms in NY of which you speak? I've never heard of any such thing. There can't possibly be any more, so I guess there won't ever be any more posts about these so called "clubs." Right?

[/ QUOTE ]

More will open up, they usually do. I'm actually kinda nervous about going to play at my local B&M, just the thought of the cops taking all the chips in front of me scares me. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]