Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Best Sign Up Code for new Party Players

[ QUOTE ]
party has some floating on the website... i think WOWREAL is the current depo bonus... not sure thou.

no, its SUBLIME2005

I just checked it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was BUSTERTROPEZ.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:49 PM

Also, if you want to help out a poker site, just do some searching on google or something for a site that gives you strategy articles, and if you like the articles, sign up through them. A lot of them have bonus codes for new signups where you might be getting 20% to 100 with low clearance rates (5x raked) or something.

--Dave.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:58 PM

along the same lines...I have friends who have picked up enough knowledge to bonus whore now. Do any of you know the codes for an affiliate you do not like who will give out the 20% bonus and take that % in the longrun, but eat it in future months as the bonuses will be larger than the MGR for the player? These guys will be clearing at beginners at first and then .5/1 6max hold'em and omaha8. I think this makes them unprofitable for the affiliate who takes a percentage, correct?

These are actual friends, who are not me. I do not have gnome accunts. I'm too busy clearing real bonus offers for me.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
along the same lines...I have friends who have picked up enough knowledge to bonus whore now. Do any of you know the codes for an affiliate you do not like who will give out the 20% bonus and take that % in the longrun, but eat it in future months as the bonuses will be larger than the MGR for the player? These guys will be clearing at beginners at first and then .5/1 6max hold'em and omaha8. I think this makes them unprofitable for the affiliate who takes a percentage, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems pretty spiteful. I'd say just go to bonuswhores.com and run through their links. However, any site that you actually plan to stay at, you'd best make a rakeback account with. Also, it's tough to tell what sites you'll stay at, and:

If you ever hit the top games, you may end up playing on dozens of sites, just following wherever the best game is at your limit.

--Dave.