Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Girls and Money

The only success my money has brought me with girls is that I got a cute bankteller to smile at me when I took out 10k.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:52 PM

in college, i had a buddy who was very ordinary-looking(if not ugly) who was not rich, but that dude could just rap to girls; way charming and way cool.

and every one of his gf's were always like at least +3 points higher than him on the 1-10 attractiveness equivalency scale. We'd always wonder, "how in the world does he get her?"

now that i'm older & i think about it, having a good dose of confidence and some smooth rap goes a lot further than cash. there are also bunches of rich tools who couldn't get laid in a morgue...
Old 02-22-2005, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Money and power has blessed many men that would never get any and let alone with FINE chicks = bill gates and donald trump to name a few

[/ QUOTE ]

Point obviously taken, but Gates' wife is not hot....

[image]http://www.zpub.com/un/bill/billandmelindagates1.jpeg[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

not sayin his wife, but it got him super hot chicks tryin to get all over him
Old 02-22-2005, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only success my money has brought me with girls is that I got a cute bankteller to smile at me when I took out 10k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before or after she filled out the CTR?
Old 02-22-2005, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it doesnt just take money...it takes power and determination too in order to get all the girls - money doesnt do it alone! Yes i sound superficial, but its the truth, and most girls r WAY bad about this, especially if they r very pretty! We get what we want using what we have (the booty u guys want) therefore the only way we give it up is if u got the goods too! Every once in awhile u find love while looking for money (security) but hey...those r the lucky few!!

Money and power has blessed many men that would never get any and let alone with FINE chicks = bill gates and donald trump to name a few

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys have too much money to get with normal people anyway. How about the non supermen?
Old 02-22-2005, 09:35 PM

The more money you have the easier it is to get hot girls.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:39 PM

For me, when i have money to blow, i usually end up blowing it. Why? because i can, not to impress women. The fact that Americans are incrediblely material doesnt just span the female population. Guys like to have nice stuff too. I like to dress nice, drive a nice car, and watch a big tv. This kind of stuff may attract girls or at least get them to notice you, but i like to think that i am using my money to make my life more exciting and enjoyable rather than trying "buy someone".
Old 02-22-2005, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Before or after she filled out the CTR?

[/ QUOTE ]

what is ctr
Old 02-22-2005, 10:30 PM

Well, i dont want a guy BUYING stuff for me, thats not why i go for succesful men, i have my own nice clothes, nice car, nice big screen tvs, nice jewelry - which i got on my own. If a guy cant keep up then i feel like i am the one that someones after for money or they recent me and take it out on me when they "think" i have more than them - so im not TOTALLY superficial - i do have my reasons!
Old 02-23-2005, 12:42 AM

CTR is currency transaction report. You probably also got a SAR (suspicious activity report) filed.