Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Share your true funny stories

On New Year’s eve, I ran into one of the kids I knew at college and asked him what he was doing for a living these days. He said he was looking for work, and sort of looked down and out when he said it. When I asked him what was wrong, this is what he told me:

A couple weeks back, he had been working for a small investment firm, and was doing very well for himself. At his company Christmas party, he started talking to his boss about what they were going to put on the back of their own personal company T-shirt – apparently, the boss’ wife made T-shirts as a hobby and wanted to make one for each of the employees. Unfortunately, my friend was blackout drunk at this point, and when asked what he wanted on his T-shirt he said “BSD.”

For those who don’t work in finance (myself included) a BSD is “big swinging dick,” or a big-shot in finance. His boss scoffed and said “there aren’t any big swinging dicks at our company,” being very p.c. My friend disagreed. He unzipped his pants and took out his dick for all to see. He even started whipping it around and around to complete the “swinging” portion of the acronym. He then took a tour, cock still in hand, around the room to make small talk.

As I said, he was blackout drunk and didn’t remember any of this. The next day, he got a phone call from his friend telling him that he might catch some flack for the previous day’s events. My BSD friend was unfazed, until his managing director tapped him on the back and asked to “borrow” him for a minute. My friend was informed that there was allegations of a nature that would, if true, result in his brisk termination. The director gave him the option to resign that day and save himself the humiliation of being fired. About ten minutes later, my friend walked out the door sans-job, presumably with his formerly BSD tucked between his legs.

Now share yours.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Share your true funny stories

One time this guy looked at me funny, so I stabbed him to death and ate his brain.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On New Year’s eve, I ran into one of the kids I knew at college and asked him what he was doing for a living these days. He said he was looking for work, and sort of looked down and out when he said it. When I asked him what was wrong, this is what he told me:

A couple weeks back, he had been working for a small investment firm, and was doing very well for himself. At his company Christmas party, he started talking to his boss about what they were going to put on the back of their own personal company T-shirt – apparently, the boss’ wife made T-shirts as a hobby and wanted to make one for each of the employees. Unfortunately, my friend was blackout drunk at this point, and when asked what he wanted on his T-shirt he said “BSD.”

For those who don’t work in finance (myself included) a BSD is “big swinging dick,” or a big-shot in finance. His boss scoffed and said “there aren’t any big swinging dicks at our company,” being very p.c. My friend disagreed. He unzipped his pants and took out his dick for all to see. He even started whipping it around and around to complete the “swinging” portion of the acronym. He then took a tour, cock still in hand, around the room to make small talk.

As I said, he was blackout drunk and didn’t remember any of this. The next day, he got a phone call from his friend telling him that he might catch some flack for the previous day’s events. My BSD friend was unfazed, until his managing director tapped him on the back and asked to “borrow” him for a minute. My friend was informed that there was allegations of a nature that would, if true, result in his brisk termination. The director gave him the option to resign that day and save himself the humiliation of being fired. About ten minutes later, my friend walked out the door sans-job, presumably with his formerly BSD tucked between his legs.

Now share yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

WoW You win!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:02 PM

You really should've waited a while for this one...game, set, match.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now share yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't share my big swinging dick with other men. Thank you.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You really should've waited a while for this one...game, set, match.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it needed to be told a month ago. You can't wait a month to tell New Year's stories.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:07 PM

Here's mine
Old 02-03-2005, 05:09 PM

My old roomates got bombed at a party, missed the ride home to "keep partying", and decided to walk the 7-8 miles at around 4-5 AM, after drinking heavily and taking numerous unnamed substances. About halfway, one of them decides it would be faster to go "as the crow flies" aka through the woods. Anyway, one of them is missing in the morning when everyone awakens, and at around noon the missing roomate walks into the apt, barefoot.

He recounted what happened, the last thing he remembered was falling in a stream, then finding an open field, and upon not seeing any of the other guys decides to "take a nap". A seeming instant later, he wakes up because the sun is shining in his face. He looks around and sees a bunch of old men walking around with golf bag, guys chipping shots, and golf carts whirring around. Everyone also seems uncomfortable and wont make eye contact with him. Its that moment that he realizes he is only in his boxer shorts, and hes layed out spread eagle on a country club's golf course.

So, he proceeds to get up, and start sprinting, practically naked, and finds all his clothing, all of it soaking wet, somehow strewn around the fairway. He never found his shoes, however.

The funniest part was the golf course was right behind our apt complex....
Old 02-03-2005, 05:14 PM

as a sophmore, a group of my friends went out to egg a guy's house, as my friend recently got his license. when we pulled up to the guy's house, it was WAY too far from the street for us to realistically hit his house. so, we just kept on driving and looking for a spot to lob them. we drove past a mustang convertible with the top down and threw 3 eggs, 2 of which landed on the outside of the car, one inside.

we laughed and drove along until we noticed the mustang in the rear view, and watched in horror as it sped around us and cut us off. out walked a 6'2" kid, probably 230'ish, wearing an "Springbrook Varsity Football" T-shirt; it was, of course, a senior all-county defensive end's car we picked to bomb.

the 4 of us nerds knelt by the side of the road for 15 minutes wiping and buffing that guy's car with our stripped off shirts.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:17 PM

sup bro?