Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 08:26 AM

Default Re: The Apocalypse Hand

on the first hand i am not enamored of the reraise. in a mutliway pot i think it is better to just call and try to manuever the opponents on fifth street. but i cant fault your play either.

on the big hand, is he so loose that he is raising here with absolutely no chance of winning? he has to have trip 9's here until the river at least right? i wouldnt be surprised to see him with 9's full. that said up until the river you did the best you could so no faults. i have no problem with raising the river but once you get reraised after he just called on sixth you are probably gritting your teeth.

Pat
Old 10-09-2005, 08:32 AM

Default Re: The Apocalypse Hand

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
on the first hand i am not enamored of the reraise. in a mutliway pot i think it is better to just call and try to manuever the opponents on fifth street. but i cant fault your play either.

on the big hand, is he so loose that he is raising here with absolutely no chance of winning? he has to have trip 9's here until the river at least right? i wouldnt be surprised to see him with 9's full. that said up until the river you did the best you could so no faults. i have no problem with raising the river but once you get reraised after he just called on sixth you are probably gritting your teeth.

Pat

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy in seat 2 capped it on 3rd and 4th the previous hand with T92 against a guy who on 3rd put him on rolled up 5's. (which he had!)

He was a total clownshoe and honestly I thought he had to be 'dumping' x amount of dollars to anyone for some suspect reason.

Seat 5 as you can see from both hands was just an idiot who would call too many raises. (I think prologue is a good example)