Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 11:14 AM

Default What is Your Most Amazing Coincidence?

Years ago (1993) I was in Knoxville, TN (700 miles from home) and had a one nighter. My buddy was dancing with this chick when her hot friend came out of nowhere and started grinding with me. Within seconds she was grabbing my hog. They quickly invited us back to their place and, being horny, we obviously didn't decline the offer. This just seemed too easy so, naturally, I was concerned that we would be trapped at some dumpy doublewide (probably doing it on a urine soaked mattress) but was pleasantly surprised to find myself at a very luxurious place.

Best sex ever and it isn't even close.

The next morning we followed our natural 23 year old instincts and got the hell out of there as quickly as possible. They were nice enough to take us back to the hotel we paid $75 to store our luggage.

Over the remainder of our trip in Gatlinburg and Nashville I couldn't stop thinking about this girl. I called her about a week after I returned home. We had a great converstion and she in-turn called me a week later but, with the impractical distance between us, we lost touch.

A year later a different friends' father died. He wanted me to go to Georgia with him for the final burial. We stayed in Knoxville the first night of the trip at a hotel just down the street from where this chick lived. I called her that afternoon but the phone just rang- leading me to think she had moved.

Later that night I couldn't sleep. My buddy was tired and obviously not in a bar mood what with the nature of the trip. I went to some sports bar downtown- looking everywhere for this girl but not seriously thinking I would find or even recognize her. I discovered that there was a Reggae bar across the street and I remembered that said girl liked Reggae music. So I went over to this joint wondering WTF kind of fantasy world I was living in.

I wasn't in there for more than ten minutes when I saw what seemed to be a familiar face. The girl in question finished dancing with this guy after which I quickly grabbed him. I asked if that girl he was dancing with was named Carol. "Well, it sure is buddy!" My pulse rising I then asked if they were together. "No, were just friends", he replied.

Holy effing shiite! I found her!

I went over to where she was sitting and re-introduced myself. She was blown away and within an hour we were enjoying another hardcore fuckfest.

What was really amazing (as if finding a needle in a half a million population haystack wasn't enough) was the following:

1. She caught her boyfriend at that bar with another chick earlier that night and broke up with him an hour before I arrived.

2. In spite of being a reggae fan she had never been to that bar before.

Had her answering machine not been broken and I talked to her earlier this would have never happened.

Anyway, I could tell she felt dirty and regretful the next morning. What I thought was a fairy tale ending to an against all odds romance was nothing more than a drunken grudge [censored] against her ex-boyfriend. So now we had come full circle. A year ago I couldn't get out of there fast enough and now she couldn't get me out of there fast enough. I called her sometime down the line but got the brush-off. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

That is my most bizarre, albiet ultimately meaningless, coincidence. Now- let's hear yours.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: What is Your Most Amazing Coincidence?

I once was walking with a girl and she saw something in one of those booth things that hold toys etc in little plastic bubbles ( a fake ring or something), and she wanted that exact thing.

I hit it with a fist like the Fonz (I even blew the bottom of my fist before I did it), and the exact thing she wanted came out - no money needed!

The OP is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy better in the coincidence dept than mine.

Obviously.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:32 AM

Dear Penthouse....
Old 10-05-2005, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I once was walking with a girl and she saw something in one of those booth things that hold toys etc in little plastic bubbles ( a fake ring or something), and she wanted that exact thing.

I hit it with a fist like the Fonz (I even blew the bottom of my fist before I did it), and the exact thing she wanted came out - no money needed!

The OP is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy better in the coincidence dept than mine.

Obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be modest. Your story is far cooler! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2005, 11:35 AM

I fooled around with this chick once and she turned out to be my uncle.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't be modest. Your story is far cooler! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather have yours [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2005, 11:40 AM

That's a much better avatar, diebitter.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw it and I just had to have it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As an addendum to the story, we were both very drunk, and being that way, it seemed very natural to take this as nothing special, and we didn't even talk about it - she just took it, and we went on our way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw it and I just had to have it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As an addendum to the story, we were both very drunk, and being that way, it seemed very natural to take this as nothing special, and we didn't even talk about it - she just took it, and we went on our way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread coincidently I was reading about this just this morning

Fonz back on TV