Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Party 20K Freerolls

Both yesterday and today I have seen 20K freerolls running at Party that were free registration, not on Party Points. I have been too late to register for each one, but I am wondering if anyone here has played in them, and wanted to give a heads up to anyone who might not have known about them. I am definitely setting aside time tomorrow to get registered and play if they have it again.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:15 AM

Default Re: Party 20K Freerolls

they run an hour and a half after certain hand numbers are played on party. every 5 or 50 million hands, i think. this as they approach the 3 billionth hand.
i did play in one, i think the first one. i bested 3300+ (3500 to start) in several hours to win a whopping 18 bucks.
check on party home page and go to news and events for more details.

Mike
Old 11-01-2005, 05:36 AM

Default Re: Party 20K Freerolls

[ QUOTE ]
Both yesterday and today I have seen 20K freerolls running at Party that were free registration, not on Party Points. I have been too late to register for each one, but I am wondering if anyone here has played in them, and wanted to give a heads up to anyone who might not have known about them. I am definitely setting aside time tomorrow to get registered and play if they have it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

It takes far tooooo long.....wading through 3500 people..

I registered and just mucked about for 20 mins....mind u it was at an inappropriate time for me (UK based)...