Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 03:11 AM

Default Re: This chick I know - PICS

Ok since people think the pink bra girl is a 7 gross. I would not let her touch my penis if i was drunk. And the girl with the pink bra girl and the ones on the far left and far right on the bottom are nothing to post about thats for sure. I suppose for the average 2+2er they are fine but come on guys we are poker players
Old 11-08-2005, 03:39 AM

Huh?
Old 11-08-2005, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just for bragging purposes, I've hooked up with the pink-bra girl and the one in the black shirt (man, she has suuuuch a nice ass. I miss being friends with it.)

Anyways, they're all nice girls, so have some respect!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure her father would be delighted that you were throwing nearly nude pictures of his little girl all over the internet as you brag about "hooking up" with her. Real respectful, especially the part about "being friends" with her nice ass. Practice what you preach when it comes to respect for "women" douchebag.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sure her father would be delighted that you were throwing nearly nude pictures of his little girl all over the internet as you brag about "hooking up" with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't the father of this "little girl" be more concerned with her behavior than that of the OP? Your post doesn't make much sense.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just for bragging purposes, I've hooked up with the pink-bra girl and the one in the black shirt (man, she has suuuuch a nice ass. I miss being friends with it.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure her father would be delighted that you were throwing nearly nude pictures of his little girl all over the internet as you brag about "hooking up" with her. Real respectful, especially the part about "being friends" with her nice ass. Practice what you preach when it comes to respect for "women" douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I don't care what her father thinks. He'll never know either way, therefore it doesn't effect him. Plus, she's way past 18. So again, what does her father have to do with anything?

2) I've already told 3 of those "women" about this thread. They're all cool with it. They like the attention, as most girls do. Why else would they be taking these pictures of themselves in the first place? And what girl doesn't like to be bragged about? Are you serious?

3) I do miss being friends with my ex-girlfriend's ass, and if I told her that, she would crack up and then offer it to me to spank or hold or grab or love or something.

4) STFU, get a clue, and mind your own business.

Glad you enjoyed the pics.

-Kyle
Old 11-08-2005, 05:38 AM

don't let them get you down...
Some of us appreciate very much the work you went through for OOT in a nice quid pro quo transaction.
I actually think the pics of Daniela were my happiest moment of the day.
Keep up the work

BTW-When I gave a 7, that was a good score. I'm a harsh [censored] judge, like the East Germans during the Olympics in years past.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I don't care what her father thinks. He'll never know either way, therefore it doesn't effect him. Plus, she's way past 18. So again, what does her father have to do with anything?

2) I've already told 3 of those "women" about this thread. They're all cool with it. They like the attention, as most girls do. Why else would they be taking these pictures of themselves in the first place? And what girl doesn't like to be bragged about? Are you serious?

3) I do miss being friends with my ex-girlfriend's ass, and if I told her that, she would crack up and then offer it to me to spank or hold or grab or love or something.

4) STFU, get a clue, and mind your own business.

Glad you enjoyed the pics.

-Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

so let me get this straight: you post on a forum that is preeeetty much specifially here for a release from poker, and dominated by pictures of and threads about naked women.

THEN you open a thread entitled This chick I know - PICS and after staring at the pics and probably rubbing one out, you procede to jealously berate OP for sleeping with two of the chicks?

grow some balls, stop reading "romance" books, and take it out of your pooper.

[CENSORED] WHERE ARE YOU
Old 11-08-2005, 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, this douchbag needs to be shot. This is 00t son.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
don't let them get you down...
Some of us appreciate very much the work you went through for OOT in a nice quid pro quo transaction.
I actually think the pics of Daniela were my happiest moment of the day.
Keep up the work

BTW-When I gave a 7, that was a good score. I'm a harsh [censored] judge, like the East Germans during the Olympics in years past.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know anything about the East Germans, but don't worry, I'm not down... I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] flamers because they give me an outlet to channel my emotions from this 220BB downswing.

Thanks for the love! More pics in the future, for shizzle.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Kyle
Old 11-08-2005, 06:53 AM

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to next round of pics!