Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 02-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Radio Radio is offline
Senior Member

Default All my crypto accounts are showing system error when...

I try to access my ecash account or when i sit down at a table and try to buy chip. Its just coming up with system error and no other explaination. Whats does this mean?
Old 02-26-2005, 01:16 PM
tylerdurden tylerdurden is offline
Junior Member

Location: actually pvn

Mine too. Dunno what's going on, there's plenty of people at the tables that apparently aren't having this issue, so it's not system-wide. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2005, 01:21 PM
n96radsb n96radsb is offline
Junior Member

I have it too
Old 02-26-2005, 01:30 PM
UTGunner UTGunner is offline
Member

I've had this happen occasionally in the past. Only solution I know is to wait. In an hour there's a good chance it will work again for you. No idea why this happens.
Old 02-26-2005, 03:13 PM
bostondave bostondave is offline
Junior Member

This happened to me this morning when I tried to get to the Interpoker cashier around 10 AM ET...just tried it again, and it still says "System Error". Here I was thinking they just *knew* I was going to request a cashout [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Dave
Old 02-26-2005, 04:02 PM
theTourne theTourne is offline
Junior Member

I had the problem this morning, and I still have it now. Waiting for an email response from support.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:04 PM
tylerdurden tylerdurden is offline
Junior Member

Location: actually pvn

Here's the email I got:

From: helpdesk@playershelp.com
Subject: System Problem's
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:47:55 +0200
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

Dear Sir /Madam

Hello and thank you for contacting Players Help.

Please be advised that currently we are experiencing server
difficulties. Therefore you will be unable to access your account. We
hope to rectify this problem today, but there are no timescales at this
time. Please also be advised that any cancelled tournament fee's will
be automatically refunded.

We hope this attends to your enquiry. If we can be of any more
assistance please feel free to contact us at anytime. We are open 24
hours per day, 7 days a week (including holidays). You can contact one
of our friendly and courteous Players Help support staff (toll-free) at:

011-800-7777-4357 North America

00-800-7777-4357 Europe (Where available)

++800-7777-4357 International (Check your country's outbound
dialing code)

Kind regards,

Rosemary
Customer Care Representative
Players Help
Old 02-26-2005, 04:12 PM
theTourne theTourne is offline
Junior Member

Default NM

PVN beat me to it and his post is legible.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:11 PM
zeropotential zeropotential is offline
Senior Member

Location: 1/2
Default Re: NM

just an update: i got an email from support a few mins ago and they're still saying the same thing
Old 02-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Guest

Just got an e-mail from support.. should be ok wery soon

Dear Sir

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have experienced some problems with our main transactional
database today which has resulted in new accounts experiencing this
sort of issue.

This is being worked on now and should be fixed within the next few
hours.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further
enquiries.

Kind regards

Paul Cave

Betfair helpdesk