Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

[ QUOTE ]
I have some doubts too Mr. Stockman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who does not have questions about the dealing of cards out of a computer halfway around the world is a fool. I don't think poker can reach its full potential until these questions are addressed in a fashion where we can all rest assured that everything is being done to prevent tampering. The software should be checked by a legitimate company, packaged and delivered by a representative of that company, installed and guarded by a independent agent 24/7 and all available information about the process (logs of times and dates) should be made available to the poker players of the web site. The program should include a log of any changes made to the program and that displayed online. If they have nothing to hide why not make all of us aware of the information? The lack of information and not answering emails with questions about the testing of the software is the only reason I am involved in this discussion.

We the poker players are spending hundreds of millions on the rake for these card rooms. Why not demand a fair deal or all of us join together and invest in our own server and software guaranteed to be fair and non-profit! The cost of equipment, employees and constant work to insure the best software would make the rake almost nothing and put those hundreds of millions in the hands of the players where they belong!
Closed Thread