Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: What\'s the craziest fight you\'ve ever seen, heard of or been in?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any idea what it costs to raise a kid these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL. No I don't, but I'd rather have my berries (and I'm not talking the "dingle" kind - cause I can definitely do without those).
Old 03-02-2005, 07:27 PM

Default Re: What\'s the craziest fight you\'ve ever seen, heard of or been in?

In highschool a buddy of mine got ripped off $100 by a mutual friend in a shady bud deal. My buddy is pissed and I'm pissed, so we plan to kick this guy's ass. Finding him took like two weeks (he went to a different school). We saw him walking and my friend jumped out of the car, I park and follow. My friend's girlfriend was with us and didn't want to fight infront of her (retard) so he set up a time and place later in the day to fight. I was not happy with this arrangement but it was my friend who got ripped off, so I respected his decision. My friend wanted a one on one confrontation.

Later in the day my friend calls me to go to the fight for back up. I arrive at his house and two other friends were ready to go as well. I was a little concerned at this point that he didn't call enough back up but he assures me that more will meet us. So the four of us show up and find the villian with about 20 people backing him. We were the only ones who showed up on our side. I knew we were [censored], but I had an ace up my sleeve. I had a fourteen inch metal pipe concealed in my jacket.

So we walk up to the guys and my friend and the villian talk shitt for a while and it looked like we were going to have a fair one on one fight. The other guys said that they wouldn't jump in if we didn't jump in, we agreed. My friend and the villian then commence fighting. For a while it was back and forth but when it ended up on the ground my friend began an ass whooping. We were both on the wrestling team, so the villian didn't know what hit him. My friend ended up getting him on his stomach and had his arms pinned at his sides, punching him repeatedly in the back of the head and side of his face. It was ugly. Eventually one of the villian's friends runs out and kickes my friend in the face. I brandish the pipe then ran out and hit him in the side of the face, knocking him out. Two guys charge me at first and I landed blows to both of their faces, knocking them out. Then the whole rest of the crowd swarm me, they then proceed to kick the [censored] out of me. I reacted out of instinct and barely remember what happened. Apparently, I knocked out the three guys I was able to land shots on and it sounded like a baseball bat hitting a ball each time. This caused everyone to attack me and the two other guys who were with us each got heads up with two other dudes. So from what I'm told, I got knocked out and only remember hitting the first guy, the original villian and my friend lay unconscious, the guy who kicked my friend lays unconscious, the two guys who first rushed me lay unconscious, I lay unconscious with 15 people kicking me, and my other two friends are each fighting a guy one on one. When I come to everyone is gone except my three buddies. I have no idea what happened, one of my friends who wasn't knocked out screamed out "the cops are coming", causing everyone to scatter. The whole thing lasted like 5-10 min. The rest of the night I repeatedly asked my friends to explain what had happened. I guess I asked them to explain it like 100 times. I would have them explain it, forget what they had told me immedietly after they had finished and then would ask them the exact same questions. I did this for two hours. All my other friends just suffered a few bruises and black eyes. My friend who got kicked in the head only had a black eye and a headache. I had two black eyes and bruises all over my body that took like 3 weeks to heal. I had a continuous head ache for 2 or 3 days.