Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 01:00 PM

Default The Best Online Site?

What are some opinions on the best online sites to play at. Give them in terms of rake, table options, game options, and miracle river index (how many times the river seems to produce amazing results). I have heard that Full Tilt is one of the best, can anybody confirm this before I throw my money in? <font color="blue"> </font>
Old 07-19-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Re: The Best Online Site?

1. This forum is for discussion of the 2+2 Magazine articles. If this is a serious question, it is better asked in the Beginner or Internet Forums.

2. Even better, read those forums before posting a question like this. Believe it or not, you are not the first to think of such a question. Only you can decide what is best for you. Do the research.

3. Questions about the miracle river index belong in the Online Poker Is Rigged Forum here.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:13 AM

Default Re: The Best Online Site?

I just read an post about someone saying that they've proven that online poker is rigged somehow. Now I'm not a 100 percent sure about that, but this guy said he's been a pro for years and a constant winner at live tables, but never seems to get it going at the online tables. Maybe something to think about, but other than that, Full Tilt is alright.