Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 09:45 PM

Default Help, money stolen from party poker and get no help

Hello, i will introduce myself briefly. I ve been playing in 30/60 on party quite long ago, i have used account names Fawpod and RaulMestre on eurobet, and after party gaming moves to kill the skins i moved back to party poker (as many other 30/60 players will have been forced to do). Im quite sure most of the usuall 30/60 players will know me.

I was starting to get money in my party account, but some sort of cracker get into my pc and get most of my passwords. Fortunatelly, i was at home, made a format on my hard drive and just got stolen money on a couple of sites, 2 mail account stolen and some transfers on neteller.

My main problem those days has been party poker. I was lucky to just have 5500$ in my account, because i had just switched the site (from eurobet to party) and was still getting the money. But after mailing party, calling party during 3 days, all the day calling and waiting, they keep saying me the same things. That there arent conexions from outside mi ip, so i must have lost my money if noone else had phisical acces to my password (and obviouly noone had, i had many money on the sites as to being giving passwords away).

The fact is the guy who got my passwords could have done something to hide his ip from my acc, or even the people who watched the history of the loggins didnt watch the proper day. I asked them 4 times to investigate the hand histories to see the account that was getting the chips (or most of the chips) from my account, but they just say ok, well do and just do nothing.

And here a im, almost 4 days later and hearing exactly the same words i heard the 1st day.

Could anyone tell me what could i do?

Thx

PS: I ve just seen i ve posted this topic on the wrong section, could any admin move it to a more apropiate one? Thx.