Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Girlfriend and random waitress

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you agree w/ your GF that your relationship is exclusive?

Is the waitress not a regular girl? She won't have various things that annoy you like your GF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes were pretty agreed on an exclusive relationship, also, im not planning on having the waitress as a gf, just a piece of ... burger

[/ QUOTE ]

quick bit of advice, if you want multiple relationships, work it out from the start. just be straight with the girl. it's cool, i know dudes who maintain multiple long term relationships. but don't be that dick who tries to sneak a little on the side, it rarely ends well.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Girlfriend and random waitress

[ QUOTE ]
twas a joke mate (sometimes I think people take stuff with too much basis in reality here, however, the 2p2 community IS based on a card game, this forum, however, within the community, is not).

I just don't see this as a problem, I've had to work with people who were interested in me, and I had no desire to even acknowledge them, and I've had to work with people who I was attracted to, but may not have even known of my existance, eating shouldn't be a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eating there wont be a problem unless i bang her and then tell her im not interested anymore

Edit: Also, no hard feelings, its hard for me to interpret jokes when its only black and white print