Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: trends at party poker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

can i respond by saying your friend that plays LL is a goofball if he thinks a public company will tamper with the penny games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to speak rationally with an idjit is like wrestling with a pig:

[ QUOTE ]
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See, this is why I love reading these threads. Not only did I get a good chuckle out of the AFDB website (which I'm currently leaning towards believing is actually tongue-in-cheek), but I had to do a quick google on the Shaw quote, and found a ton of similarly witty ones besides.
Thanks guys.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are right. I have noticed a trend with PartyPoker as well. You can be sure that, everyday, someone will create an account on 2+2 and make wild accusations about PartyPoker because they suck at poker

[/ QUOTE ]

I added somethin for ya
Old 08-05-2005, 02:05 PM

I want one of those!

Remember their advice though:
BEWARE OF COMMERCIAL AFDBS: Since you should trust no one, always construct your AFDB yourself to avoid the risk of subversion and mental enslavement. Sometimes, AFDBs will be sold on places like eBay. Do not purchase these pre-made AFDBs, even if the seller seems trustworthy. They may contain backdoors, pinholes, integrated psychotronic circuitry or other methods that actually promote mind control.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:13 PM

Yep. You got it. It's rigged. Nobody wants to believe it, but it must be.

Just follow the advice given in this thread (pdf document in the first post) and you'll do just fine.

Just to give you an example: Party $1000/2000 15-handed today:

I'm dealt 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (don't do this when they are suited or even both red or black!), as I should I raise pf, someone likes his hand pretty good (maybe some 2+2er who still thinks raising with aces pf is +EV) and reraises me.
I happily cap it.
Flop comes like A-x-2. Bet, raise, rr, cap. So he's got aces.
We all know what's coming now. Turn: 2. Bet, raise, rr, cap. River -- I know it, he knew it, you know it : 2. Bet, call... That's why you shouldnt overplay those aces.
Closed Thread