Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2005, 12:48 PM

Default Re: If a Real Jihad Occurs...

[ QUOTE ]
Mack, Thunderpig's post had nothing to do with "the Right", "the Left", or anything else like that.

It does not even deserve to be called "an opinion"; it was just a deliberately offensive remark, without any point being made, or even any attempt at making a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know it was disgusting, but what I was trying to put across is that we have politicians over here, the BNP and the National front, going around kissing babies and shaking hands, smiling and waving, they want to say what he just did, but they realise they have to appear moderate to further their sick causes. Lets see an end to all this hatred, and try to live together, thats what most people want, white, black , or green with purple spots.

Regards Mack
Old 07-17-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It does not even deserve to be called "an opinion"; it was just a deliberately offensive remark, without any point being made, or even any attempt at making a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he described is almost exactly how traitors (often israel-supporters) are dealt with in several muslim areas.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not aware of this.

[ QUOTE ]
You have to admit he at least made an attempt at a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, perhaps he did, and perhaps I was mistaken in my take.

Note that he offered no clue or context to help those who are unaware of that treatment or custom, and he did not elaborate as to why he was saying it. With nothing else to go on, it just sounded like deliberately offensive trash to me.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:46 PM

I don't get it...why would you NOT support your country's involvement in such a war? Because you think the Muslims should be able to just march in and convert or kill you?
Old 07-17-2005, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming Western/Christianized countries won, what would you propose to do with the territory and conquered peoples?

[/ QUOTE ]

I fear the territory would be uninhabitable, and there would be no conquered peoples within our radar.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure, I expect we'd use nukes sparingly if at all so as to protect all the oil facilities.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:49 PM

we nuke them, game over.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mack, Thunderpig's post had nothing to do with "the Right", "the Left", or anything else like that.

It does not even deserve to be called "an opinion"; it was just a deliberately offensive remark, without any point being made, or even any attempt at making a point

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-17-2005, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is the ugly side of the right ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting you would associate that with the right. It reads to me exactly like literature from the KKK. Which you will recall, was created as an enforcement arm of the Democratic party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing how you criticized an unfair association with the right and maneuvered to an unfair association with Democrats. Neither has anything to do with the poster's racist words.

-ptmusic
Old 07-17-2005, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Amazing how you criticized an unfair association with the right and maneuvered to an unfair association with Democrats. Neither has anything to do with the poster's racist words.

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi ptmusic

Sorry I disagree with you, the far right has everything to do with unreasoning hatred, racism, and the kind of vile putrid bile spouted in that post he refers too, I really see no connection to the Democrats though?!?

Mack
Old 07-17-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
we nuke them, game over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt they are prepared to settle over a friendly game of twister.

Mack
Old 07-17-2005, 03:17 PM

ptmusic -

It was an unfair attack toward the right. The comment he was referring to was -

[ QUOTE ]
Only one thing you can do with a Muslim...hang it up naked, castrate it, wrap it in bacon, shove it in its mouth, and open up a cold one while you watch it bleed out...

[/ QUOTE ]

When I read that, I immediately had visions of Klan teachings and writing. I couldn't think of any other group that had such racial hate. I simply found it interesting that the writer associated those sentiments with the right, when clearly the Klan was a product of the left.