Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 02:22 PM

Default Waiting lists at low limits??

I don't understand the idea of going on a waiting list for the low limit tables

First of all, all the waiting lists are stacked on the tables with the highest pot average at party poker which is a pretty poor indicator of table looseness alone

And second of all, all the waiting lists are like 10 players long. If you're in 10th place there is a 90% chance that by the time you are actually seated all the loose action will be gone and replaced with other sharks like yourself trying to get in on the action.

I just don't get it, enlighen me please.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Waiting lists at low limits??

It doesn't cost you anything to get on the waiting list. Often you will get on the table while there is still a huge fish or two. Maybe the people on the waiting list were huge fish as well. Why would this bother you. It's not like being on the waiting list stops you from being on other tables. You just play on whatever open tables you like and if a seat becomes available you choose whether or not to take it.

This is like saying "They are giving out free money! But by the time the waiting list goes down there probably won't be any money left so I'm not even going to bother toclick the button!"