Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2005, 04:19 PM

Default Party trying to get all back (just short email I received from them)

Urgent: Your Party Points are about to expire

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Work, chores, family commitments… we know it's not always easy to find the time to play on PartyPoker.com.

Since you haven't played for a while, you may not know about some of the changes we've made to your Players Club during recent months.

In order to ensure that our Player’s Club is as rewarding as possible for all our players, we must ask that players log in and play on a regular basis. Otherwise, if you are inactive for 30 days or more, your existing Players Club points will expire.

You have 231 party points.

These points will expire at 11:59 p.m. EST on 06-NOV-05

You will lose your points unless you log in and stay active*!

Click here to log in and redeem your points before 11:59 p.m. EST on 06-NOV-05 for fantastic merchandise like caps, hooded sweaters, and sports bags You can also use your points for free entry to a variety of our daily Players Club Freerolls. Buy-ins range from just 50 Party Points! Click here to see the complete list.

So, don't lose out – log in today and keep your account active*. You'll keep the Party Points you've played so hard to earn – and you'll have fun re-discovering the excitement on PartyPoker.com!

See you at the tables.

Sincerely,

The PartyPoker.com Team

Note: You must log in and play at a real money table to save your existing Party Points. If you log in but don't play, your Party Points will still expire. Your Party Points will expire only if you accumulate zero Regular Party Points for a period of 30 days. See Terms and Conditions

* "Active" is defined as having earned at least one Regular Player’s Club Party Point within a 30-day period.

I am already back but damn I missed out on a whole 291 points before I stopped playing last year!
Old 10-29-2005, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Party trying to get all back (just short email I received from them)

I have a boatload of points. I'm not interested in a freeroll with 1000 players and a top prize of $150. I'm not interested in partypoker tshirts.

What else can you do with the points?
Old 10-29-2005, 11:22 PM

Default The purpose of the points

Is to provide another avenue by which Party Poker can create ill will.

The ultility of a PartyPoker shirt diminishes exponetially with each additional shirt you recieve. I don't think there is anything more irritating than loggin on to redeem your points and finding out that for practical purposes the points are essentially worthless.

Stu
Old 10-30-2005, 12:15 AM

Default Re: The purpose of the points

You know, if Party wanted to amuse the hell out of me, they would allow you to buy KY jelly with those points.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know, if Party wanted to amuse the hell out of me, they would allow you to buy KY jelly with those points.

[/ QUOTE ]

or alcohol... man, thatd be nice
Old 10-30-2005, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

or alcohol... man, thatd be nice

[/ QUOTE ]

Hail ya!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 12:05 PM

Yeah I have 18,000 points nad went to there store and all they had left was a small shirt and a purse.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:31 PM

Got some new items now, nothing spectacular but some new stuff none the less.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:52 AM

get the tracksuit [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2005, 01:09 PM

I cashed my points in for some stuff and will now close my account. As I'm sure others are aware -there is an affliate offering a "Snowball" scheme. I can't get it as an existing PP player. I havn't played there in a while and won't play there again if they won't allow me to sign back up through my affliate. I'll probably make some crap up (wife found out, illegal, quit gambling, etc.), but I'd like to tell them the truth. If they want to "penalize" me for playing with them before the scheme- then I won't play there anymore. I'm small stakes, so I suppose that will be a factor- we'll see.