Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Eurobet \"Not a valid win32 application\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
still having the same problem here. I deleted cookies and disabled norton and I still get the same error messeage.

[/ QUOTE ]

SAME!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet I was able to download onto my laptop without a problem. Still no luck with my desktop though.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:50 PM

Nice customer service Eurobet. I instant messaged and e-mailed and still nothing. You would think that they would have a full staff in lieu of the changeover today!
Old 11-22-2005, 11:15 PM

i tried repeatedly to download and kept getting the invalid system 32 error.

was using internet explorer, and deleted cookies, etc. still no luck. thought using ie was best.

i then decided to use my firefox, which is my default, and left cookies, etc. and voila! it worked right away.

funny thing about it was that when i used firefox, and typed in cepoker, i used the autocomplete dropdown feature to select. i seem to have gone to/been directed to a different page than the one i had been trying when using ie.

dont know what it all means, just what happened for me.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice customer service Eurobet. I instant messaged and e-mailed and still nothing. You would think that they would have a full staff in lieu of the changeover today!

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an email back from them eventually that said maybe I should install java. Obviously that is not the problem and I've tried everything in this thread already, wtf.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an email back from them eventually that said maybe I should install java. Obviously that is not the problem and I've tried everything in this thread already, wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally e-mailed them myself. Maybe if they get enough people asking they might actually try getting to the bottom of it.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:00 PM

Default How to fix it.

I got the same errors, so I did the following:

I deleted cookies, uninstalled the old version, then went to the home page to download the program. That file works fine.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:51 AM

Finally, customer service replied. If you're still having problems try this. Hope it helps.

Please make sure that you are trying to log in with your username and not with your screename and that you have downloaded Eurobet Poker and not Coral Poker. The incorrect software may be uninstalled, if required, through the Add/Remove programmes function on your computer. If you have selected the incorrect site, or incorrect language then please go to the correct website, ensuring that you have selected the correct language as required.
Once you have gone to the Poker homepage (again please ensure that the language selection is correct for your country of origin) you will be able to select the download icon and install the correct software.

If you still cannot log in please clear your cache [Select Tools-Internet Options- Delete Cookies-Delete Files and click on the box 'Delete all offline content'] and then install the Poker software. Should you wish any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

We thank you for your continued support of our online Card Room

Kind regards,

Dimitrios
Eurobet Customer Services
Old 11-24-2005, 11:51 AM

I finally got it to install for me. The only thing I did differantly was I deleted my temporary internet files along with deleting cookies.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:04 PM

I had the same problem. Clearing temp internet files solved it - didn't need to clear cookies at all.