Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 09:22 AM

Default Re: is there a way to get rakeback on party?

hi,
thought I'd put this in here rather than creating another thread for it...
I currently have a party account which I have logged into recently and use for datamining, however I have not deposited any money into here for ages and it is not linked with my neteller account. It also has my old phone number and address on it.
Am I correct in assuming it is better to wait until the dust clears over RB on party before depositing into this from neteller, in case I have to set up a new account in order to get RB?

Thanks.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:21 AM

One other thing, I am sure, from all the fwd. spam PM's I have received, that there are going to be lots of affiliates that are going to try to take advantage of people who are panicking and who are desperate. Even if you don't signup through us, make sure that you don't signup with just any affiliate. I know most of the long time posters at 2+2 will make sure that they signup with a reputable affiliate, but I am sure there are a lot of new people or less informed people who might just signup with anybody offering it. It seems in times of desperation (or to be more correct, "perceived desperation") that people will make hasty decisions and then a few days, weeks, etc... later may regret it.

Alright, I am done with my PSA. The afterschool special of this post will be appearing on ABC this Tuesday.

craig
Old 10-09-2005, 10:25 AM

There actually is a way to get cash back at Party without having to worry about signing up players under you, without worrying if your old account is dormant, and without worrying if Party will shut you down.

Since my previous posts got deleted, I guess I can't go further into it, but it can be done, and it can be done now.

I have been in touch with people at POarty as recently as a half hour ago, and nothing concerning players having previous accounts is on the drawing board to be changed.

Some affiliates are putting players off because their affiliate offices in London are closed over the weekend, but I just talked to one of tyhe affiliate managers at home.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:46 AM

do tell?
Old 10-09-2005, 12:39 PM

What do u mean by "There actually is a way to get cash back at Party without having to worry about signing up players under you, without worrying if your old account is dormant, and without worrying if Party will shut you down." ?? Any more info is appreciated..
Old 10-09-2005, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We will be able to offer it at www.raketracker.com .

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

This is great, but what if you already have a pp account that you signed up for before you knew about rakeback at all. Though I have not used my pp account in a few months I think I am screwed?

Craig, If pp is now going to let you have "legally" offer rakeback, will they also let those with old pp accounts switch to an affiliate?

Ryan
Old 10-09-2005, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
people will make hasty decisions and then a few days, weeks, etc... later may regret it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Craig, I agree 100% with that post. That is why I asked the question(s) earlier in this thread. I would very much like to understand how it was that you guys had no idea of this and in fact were informed by your contacts that contracts were renewed, etc. Did the site(s) themselves lie to you or do you work under a sub-affiliate that lied to you? If the guys who control what you get back are willing to screw you over, that makes the situation quite risky for anyone who does business with you. Are you working directly with Party to offer your new deal?

As I said before, I am asking these questions because it seemed like there were a number of people who were aware of what was going on well before you guys, and not only were you guys not aware, you were flat out stating that those people were wrong. I am sure many others like me who would like to get rakeback on Party are in the same position as me and would like to be as informed as possible to make the best decision about who are likely to be solid and stable Party affiliates.

I appreciate whatever info you can provide and thank you for not spamming us like some of these other clowns.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We will be able to offer it at www.raketracker.com .

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

and at Rakebackzone [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, are you immune to the sticky? How much did that cost?

[/ QUOTE ]

I sold my left lung.

I just want to chrip in:

People, PLEASE just wait until Tuesday or so before doing anything. DO NOT fall for these scammy like posts that are made from people who either:

1- claim to not run the site they are endorsing
2- Have 7 posts, all since yesterday
3- Are not on RakeRebateReview

The games are STILL beatabe on the skins right now. SO please just wait until more information is handed down from Party to us (LONG TIME AFFILATES) so we can respond in a mature manner.

ENJOY!
Old 10-09-2005, 03:59 PM

Any idea on if your account must be inactive for a certain period. I may be regretting depositing and playing last night...
Old 10-09-2005, 04:14 PM

Back from the Taj all weekend to read this crap. Guess will take few days off again and check back I have to play with rakeback at Party. Will see what develops.