Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2005, 01:34 PM

Default Should i get my moneys back?(gaming club guy?)

I was playing 20+2 SNG tournament in prima earlier this week and noticed that two guys from same city were doing collusion, soon another of them dropped me out of tournament and they both ended up on money. I checked couple of more SNG they were playing and then made my first report ever about collusin to prima about this.
Now I got this email:
“I have investigated the above-mentioned players and signs of fraud could be found between them. They have played many STT's together since last year November untill the 25 January 2005 and have profitted from this. They played from the same IP Addresses as well and there accounts have been locked up for collusion and playing from same IP Addresses together."

But didint get my moneys back of the SNG(which i thought was the minimum) i played against them or anything else.

So should i ask for some kind of compensation? Or just leave it here and be happy about what i did :-)
Old 01-30-2005, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Should i get my moneys back?(gaming club guy?)

[ QUOTE ]
They have played many STT's together since last year November untill the 25 January 2005 and have profitted from this.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is [censored] up! yes you should get your money back and so should all of the people they have been ripping off since November. i can't believe that gaming club had to wait for you to report it if they were playing from the same ip all this time and playing together all this time. other sites would have picked this pattern up on their own but i guess gaming club does not look for this simple stuff. you did a great job by shutting these fools down but i would think you are due a refund and gaming club needs to fix their detection methods to at least be equal to the other sites.
Old 01-30-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Should i get my moneys back?(gaming club guy?)

Yeah soon after i wrote this they gave the buyin back.. too bad the edit time is over [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And i do agree that they have played 3months without problems is little scary..