Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2005, 03:44 PM

Default Questions regarding Absolute Poker

I am currently working off a reload bonus, and I noticed it was going VERY slowly. I was three-tabling $2/4 short-handed and I checked my bonus points expecting to have worked off AT LEAST $20 worth. I was shocked to find I hadn't even cleared $10 after two hours.

I wrote them an email asking about this and then went back to experiment with one table and keep tabs on my points.

It turns out that they are giving me credit only for hands where I PUT ADDITIONAL MONEY into the pot, beyond the blinds. I know some sites do this, but I believe three weeks ago, I was receiving credit for all raked hands.

Not only this, but I have two other problems with this site. Firstly, I don't know how many emails I have sent to them (nice ones...) that have not received replies (until I sent them less-mice ones over 48 hours later). This does not do much for one of their testimonials touting something like "you emailed me back within ten minutes and solved my problem. No other poker site has done that!"

Another problem is that they rake NO-FLOP hands. That KILLS short-handed, especially heads-up!

What are others impressions of this site? I initially like playing on it. Their software is good and the games are good, but if I can't claim bonus money as they stipulate, I will discontinue playing on this site.