Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2005, 12:39 AM

Default Passing Chips

Is it possible for players to pass chips to other players during a tournament like the wsop? Just curious since they showed this happening on Tilt.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:11 AM

Default Re: Passing Chips

I was playing in a highlimit game with my whole bankroll and this famous poker player busted me.
Later, I found out he cheated me.
Yesterday, this old guy asked me to join an elaborate plot to get revenge on this famous poker player.

Is this revenge plot possible?
Cause I saw it on Tilt once.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was playing in a highlimit game with my whole bankroll and this famous poker player busted me.
Yesterday, this old guy asked me to join an elaborate plot to get revenge on this famous poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx, I needed a cheap laugh.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for players to pass chips to other players during a tournament like the wsop? Just curious since they showed this happening on Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

i SOOOOOOOOOOO wish bill fillmaff was here to bust on you
Old 07-17-2005, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the famous pro has been around the block and knows what's going on. You will probably want to bang his daughter, but eventually he will take all your money and beat you up.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:49 AM

Next season you'll have you're revenge along with a new love affair and a new partner in crime against the incredible cheating Matador, of this I am sure - take heart!
Old 07-17-2005, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Next season you'll have you're revenge along with a new love affair and a new partner in crime against the incredible cheating Matador, of this I am sure - take heart!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will there be more about pearls of wisdom regarding chili consumption and bankroll management? My game has really taken off since I've mastered the nuances of chili eating in regard to my bankroll. I wonder if the bathroom hooker minds, when I eat chili?
Old 07-17-2005, 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure that it happens. I can't see how you would be able to move the largest denomination chips as people have a pretty good idea where they are though. I am also sure that bunches of the $25 chips went home as souvenirs.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will there be more about pearls of wisdom regarding chili consumption and bankroll management? My game has really taken off since I've mastered the nuances of chili eating in regard to my bankroll. I wonder if the bathroom hooker minds, when I eat chili?

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahah...not sure what's funnier...this thread or the fact you all watched tilt enough to know what was going on...
Old 07-17-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, to actually answer the question. Yes, it's possible and allegations have been made against big names in tournament poker about this very thing.

Regards,

T