Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 07:25 PM

Default 55 r stars

45 left blinds 200/400 w ante

I am utg(14k)TT raise 4xbb, thight had no hands nor play opportuneties, but idle time to watch table, got my stack from trippling up in rebuy period, and doubled up once after with premium hands,but different table.Lost a few K on a jj hand with a flopp which I folded to a raise from my cont bet. This is the only hand I have played, for 5 orbits apart from a blind defence where I lead on a flopp and opponent folded
Utg+1 loosey goosey and lucky calls, he has me covered. Utg+2(16k) reraises pot, loosey goosey to with fps-I was 99% sure that he would have gone all inn with AA-KK, seen him call other raises with AX and reraise with A9 in ep. Bets flopps hard often, but has folded to c/r. The rest fold.

What do you do pf?

I called with intention of c/r any none a,k flopp. I think a push on an A or K flopp would be to bold?

Flopp J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check, utg+1 checks, utg +2 bets pot(sorry my mistake he bet 6k i edited this and his stack size), I move inn

what do you think?