Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium-Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em

Old 12-25-2005, 03:52 PM

Default KK vs KK vs AA (lc for a good laugh)

Live 5-150 spread game. All three of us are deep and it is late at night or middle of the morning depending on your point of view. Folds to me in MP and I raise to $75 with KK, guy on my left RR 150, guy on his left RR 150, folds back to me I ask them if they just want to get it all in PF instead of raising back and forth and having to mess with the cap. Both agree that is what they do indeed want to do. The dealer is cool with it as long as we go thru the motions of raising and declairs the cap off.

We all go about pushing out 300 at a time until we are AI.

I flip up my black KK, player two to my left moans and tables red KK and the player to my left lets out a "YES!" and tables red AA. Oh well, the guy to my left could have made this move with TT the way he plays and the other guy was about the same, so I dont feel too bad about getting it AI 3 ways with KK.

Flop comes 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and my hopes are slightly raised for the four card flush.

Turn is a wonderful 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and I am "Yes! club baby, just one more stinking club!" Both of the other players are looking a little down. But the guy with the AA is having a good time, he is there to gambooool it up.

The whole table is calling for something, couple guys calling for the club, a couple calling for a ace, and a couple calling for a 7.

River is the freaking 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. We all chop it up and toss the dealer a red bird for being nice and lifting the cap. The whole table has a good laugh. Good times!
Old 12-25-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Re: KK vs KK vs AA (lc for a good laugh)

good story [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

one memorable hand i had black aces versus red aces versus black kings. flop comes all spades and the turn is a spade giving me the pot.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:27 PM

haha nice story
Old 12-25-2005, 11:09 PM

awesome
Old 12-26-2005, 02:58 AM

LMAO. Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kirk