Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High

Old 07-17-2005, 11:18 PM

Default Doyle\'s Room

Anyone oplay PLO at doyle's room. i started out at the micro stakes there. .5/.10. very loose. i recently started playing PP 25 because everyone seems to be on PP and i thought it would be very loose and lucrative. I still showing a profit but feel people are actually playing much tighter there. Even at those low limita at D's R pots frequently get over 20-30 dollars. AT the PP game they rarly go that far. just wondering if anyone has played at D's R and can tell me what they think of it in comparison or what they noticed.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Doyle\'s Room

Doyle's Room is insane. Bring a big roll and nut peddle and you'll do fine. I played a $1/2 six max table where seven hands in a row had at least two people all-in preflop for at least half of a full buy in.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:19 AM

As an aside, the cashouts are terrible, the customer service ain't so hot,and the software is slow and cumbersome. Have fun!
Old 07-18-2005, 05:45 PM

thanks for the posts. thats my impression too, originally i thought people there would be better but found they push far more often at Doyle's room. I did well but being ganged up on with 2 or even 3 drawing hands made suckout all too common place. i think everyone there waits for large pots too develop and puts their money in.

What was your problem with the cashouts? too long is all i thought. And i personally like their set-up much more than PP, although it could be because i am used to it.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone oplay PLO at doyle's room. i started out at the micro stakes there. .5/.10. very loose. i recently started playing PP 25 because everyone seems to be on PP and i thought it would be very loose and lucrative. I still showing a profit but feel people are actually playing much tighter there. Even at those low limita at D's R pots frequently get over 20-30 dollars. AT the PP game they rarly go that far. just wondering if anyone has played at D's R and can tell me what they think of it in comparison or what they noticed.

[/ QUOTE ]

the pp 100 is WAY better than the 25 or 50.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:26 PM

I cashed out twice from Doyle's Room. The first took three days which is to be expected. The second took SIX days . Far far too long for a cashout to take to hit neteller.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:32 PM

Loosest site on the net for all forms of poker, a lot of European gamblers because of it relationship to VictorChandler (I believe).

Doesn't matter what game or what structure. I just which they had more Limit O8b games.

Fun SnGs too, not quite as fast as party, but still pretty zippy.

I watched Doyle play some 50/100 limit last night or the nigt before.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:58 PM

Everyone's first cashout takes 3-5 days. Subsequent cashouts should take a couple hours (mine took like 4 back in SS2 time)
Old 07-19-2005, 12:43 AM

Yeah, I understand the first cashout thing. The second one taking that long, and the answers I recieved from support (it's Neteller's fault) were both completely unacceptable IMO.