Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 06:05 AM

Default Re: Who here has coached/been coached and describe your experience

um, since you're a poker player you're not the one who's clearly in awesome shape?

Way weirder? I think there is an upper boundry of wierdness that your avatar clearly indicates.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:11 AM

hahaha yeah i'm the guy on the right, the "awesome shape" one is my room mate dietrech who you can learn more about here www.myspace.com/grandmaster_of_funk ... basically we had some black chicks over from harlem and they said we were boring so we stripped down.. he put a dress on pretty soon after that. they were touching our dicks and [censored] and taking pictures with their camera phones. this only happened because they were with our other room mate, this asian kid mike.. he was having sex with their friend in his room. so then the two black chicks who were not having sex left and me and dietrech managed to get a full on gangbang going with the girl that our asian room mate banged earlier in the night. she was gross, she said "i dunno, i forgot to shave" but she had like 3 months worth of nappy gross hair down there.

that's about it.

true story: i once gangbanged a girl with my room mates while playing 3 hands of 5/10 ( i kept walking away from her and folding or whatever ) and we met the girl off of craigs list. she easily weighed 280 pounds.

night!!
Old 10-13-2005, 06:14 AM

oh and... you'll see a link to what looks like my profile on his myspace but that one doesn't work anymore, this is my current one which he refuses to add out of some weird protest www.myspace.com/xadam22
Old 10-13-2005, 09:50 AM

That's it. I'm out.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my coach touched me in my secret spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he's doing it right.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't have any weird motives, i'm not good enough to coach anyone but i'm probably too good to bother getting a coach ( i'd consider it but i'm busy as is ).

also i'm curious as to what you guys think is going on in my avatar and which one i am.... the actual story of what was going on is way weirder than what you probably think it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

i doubt it
Old 10-13-2005, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha yeah i'm the guy on the right, the "awesome shape" one is my room mate dietrech who you can learn more about here www.myspace.com/grandmaster_of_funk ... basically we had some black chicks over from harlem and they said we were boring so we stripped down.. he put a dress on pretty soon after that. they were touching our dicks and [censored] and taking pictures with their camera phones. this only happened because they were with our other room mate, this asian kid mike.. he was having sex with their friend in his room. so then the two black chicks who were not having sex left and me and dietrech managed to get a full on gangbang going with the girl that our asian room mate banged earlier in the night. she was gross, she said "i dunno, i forgot to shave" but she had like 3 months worth of nappy gross hair down there.

that's about it.

true story: i once gangbanged a girl with my room mates while playing 3 hands of 5/10 ( i kept walking away from her and folding or whatever ) and we met the girl off of craigs list. she easily weighed 280 pounds.

night!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. So why not have a picture of the chicks in their underwear?
Old 10-13-2005, 11:13 AM

After reading this thread, I had an image of sucking mayonnaise through a brillo pad and I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:14 PM

they weren't in their underwear. consider yourself lucky that there's no picture of the chick we gangbanged.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:41 PM

I feel gay just from reading this thread.