Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 05:09 AM

Default Re: Waitresses....could this work?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If she is a high self-esteem chick, you have no chance since she will think you guys are assholes.

If she is a low self-esteem chick, you have no chance since the only guy who might get banged is your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
the scientific explanation

[/ QUOTE ]

Game theory suggests that with an unknown target, in order maximize gains both you and your friend should each act 50% ass-hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's probability matching. GT would suggest it doesn't matter whether you act like an [censored] or nice guy.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:23 AM

why wouldnt it matter. By doing that, you both combined have the greatest chance to score if you dont know her self esteem level
Old 11-03-2005, 05:51 AM

I'm not sure about the original assumptions but if she likes assholes 1/2 the time and likes nice guys the other 1/2 (or if half the girls like nice guys and the other half like assholes) then it doesn't matter which you go with you have a 50% shot. If you flip a coin and decide that doesn't affect anything since you have a 50/50 shot either way the coin lands. You could mix 90% nice guy and 10% [censored] if you like.

If she is more likely to like either assholes or nice guys then you would want to always play which ever role she is more likely to prefer.

If we're working as a team then we should simply have one of us be the [censored] and other the nice guy. Again, if she is as likely to prefer either then it doesn't matter who plays which role. This would certainly work out for one of us. Otherwise if both act like assholes and she happens to prefer nice guys neither of us are getting any. Even if she does prefer jerks we would each only have a 50/50 chance of pounding it like a hammer. If we're both mixing 50/50 then half the time we're both playing the same role which is worse for both of us.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is your friend hot ? i kind of want to hump him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't we turn this into one of the challenges?
Old 11-03-2005, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, you should have your friend grab her ass and touch her boob. Then you lay him out with a hook.

[/ QUOTE ]
but really. does anyone actually concoct schemes like this? talk to her. if it doesn't go well, move on to the next waitress. practice makes perfect.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, you should have your friend grab her ass and touch her boob. Then you lay him out with a hook.

[/ QUOTE ]
but really. does anyone actually concoct schemes like this? talk to her. if it doesn't go well, move on to the next waitress. practice makes perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had friends that do asinine [censored] like this, and have tried to get me involved in it. This is sheer idiocy. I hate games. Talk to her. Flirt a little. If she likes you, she'll probably have coffee with you. By the way, at any time were her boobs in contact with your arm?
Old 11-03-2005, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It does not take elaborate schemes to get women. They are people just like you. Most are looking (dying for?) the right man in their life. You're not trying to sell a treadmill to a quadropalegic.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is gold, people.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was looking for an image of starsky making the "do it" face, but failed.

sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2005, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Hmm... I have an idea so crazy... it just might work!

elaborate scheme.

don't forget to post trip report, along with drunken pictures with your camera phone.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Uhm, No.

Jokingly be the one that says "Did you forget about our table or something?" Don't be mean about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's what i was thinking.

or at least if you insist on acting out a skit, have 2 friends with. 1 guy be the jerk, 1 guy be the annoying hero, and you be the normal one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, now I'm convinced you're a guy. You're too clever to be a girl.