Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Danneman v Hachem

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cardplayer messed it up big. They had Hachem having AA but in all honesty I'd rather have AdKd on this flop and situation than AA

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and what if you don't know your opponent has a set?

[/ QUOTE ]

What else can you reasonably put Danneman on when he moves all in here?
Old 11-15-2005, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Due to a prorated chip count, I was shortstacked with $2700 - in BB with AdKd. I raised 4BB I think. UTG calls, MP calls. Flop comes Qd6d6s. I lead out with 1/2 pot ($300), UTG raises to $1000, MP goes all in for $4k. I read him for trip 6s, so I cant count on my overcards as outs. I think about it for a while then finally call, assuming EP who is big stack and highly aggressive, will also call. I figure I'm taking a chance to triple up on my nut flush draw (although forgetting about his FH outs even if I do hit the flush). But mainly I just couldn't stomach the thought of folding and watching a diamond come out. Naturally it didn't and I'm out in the first round.

[/ QUOTE ]
What does this have to do with Dannenman and Hachem?
Old 11-15-2005, 06:59 PM

I thought I remember reading about Danneman drinking after getting shortstacked, is this true?

Is it going to air tonight?
Old 11-15-2005, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Due to a prorated chip count, I was shortstacked with $2700 - in BB with AdKd. I raised 4BB I think. UTG calls, MP calls. Flop comes Qd6d6s. I lead out with 1/2 pot ($300), UTG raises to $1000, MP goes all in for $4k. I read him for trip 6s, so I cant count on my overcards as outs. I think about it for a while then finally call, assuming EP who is big stack and highly aggressive, will also call. I figure I'm taking a chance to triple up on my nut flush draw (although forgetting about his FH outs even if I do hit the flush). But mainly I just couldn't stomach the thought of folding and watching a diamond come out. Naturally it didn't and I'm out in the first round.

[/ QUOTE ]
What does this have to do with Dannenman and Hachem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Hey newbie - let's save the personal stories for another forum.