Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2004, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Is Jessica Biel Perfect?

I also think this thread deserves a bump!
Old 10-27-2004, 07:30 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2004, 07:41 PM

Booooo. Get your own thread!
Old 10-27-2004, 07:47 PM

Posting pictures of Fsuplayer without his permission can get you into quite a legal bind.
Old 10-27-2004, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good God, man. That belly dance Shakira does is heavenly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shakira's belly-dance is perhaps the worst belly dance in the esteemed history of belly-dances. I think she needed about two seconds of lessons to do that much...or maybe she just scanned the cover of a belly-dance video and guessed?

Very beautiful but runs to fat. Don't think she's in the league of these other girls though.
Old 10-27-2004, 08:54 PM

Never heard of Biehl before, but now I'm a convert. To Biehl that is, not heterosexuality.

She has a great mix of vulnerability and innocence(the second picture) and sexy knowingness and sophistication(the first) that doesn't go over the top and get hammy. I've love women's faces that seem to ride a line just that way.

Natalie Imbruglia is very hot too. The combo of very blue eyes with dark black or dark brown hair is very striking. Dramatic contrast makes everything work and stand out. That combo of colors in the hair and eyes is also very unusual. I like her natural eyebrows too. I really don't like the trend that seems to have taken over these days with women shaving their eyebrows to unnatural looking razor-thin lines, or even shaving them off completely and then doing some weird drawing over their eyebrows to represent eyebrows. Looks so super-weird -- not like eyebrows in the slightest, but just like what it is -- someone drawing on their face. What's the point? Used to be only your classic Dragon-Woman/Bride of Fu Manchu type women wore that look. They were supposed to be exaggerated and ridiculous and fake-looking. But not as a virtue.

Can't forget Halle Berry. She's even managed to survive the tragic lesbian-fell-down-the-stairs haircut she borrowed from Sharon Stone for all these years. If most people had hair like that, they would probably be doing a lot more drunk driving than she did.

Tara Reid is exceedingly hot too. So is that girl, what's her name, even though she seems stupid and has a very ugly tattoo or two, um...the girl who was Tony Danza's daughter and is now on that show where she's one of three witches, the brunette. Alyssa Milano, that's it.

Oh yeah, Shannon Elizabeth still remains hot and I like that Kelly Hu girl, the one who was the wolverine-like mutant that Wolverine fought and pushed into a tank in X-Men 2.

By the way, am I the only one who finds that Shannon what's her face girl, who was in Melrose Place and Mall Rats and on that three-witches show with Alyssa Milano, and has the reputation of being a super-bitch, not really very hot at all? Whenever they advertise her supposedly super-hot appearance on a t.v. show, my reaction is, So what?
Old 10-27-2004, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, am I the only one who finds that Shannon what's her face girl, who was in Melrose Place and Mall Rats and on that three-witches show with Alyssa Milano, and has the reputation of being a super-bitch, not really very hot at all? Whenever they advertise her supposedly super-hot appearance on a t.v. show, my reaction is, So what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shannon Doherty. Agreed. Her face is crooked too.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:47 AM

Double the pleasure.

I concede 2x Biel > 2x Olsen, however.
Old 10-28-2004, 03:02 AM

I call photoshop, Schneider!

KDWB actually ran a poll on its website over the summer as to whether this photo was real or photoshop. Unless I missed something, this is the latter. If not...well, lets just say I never saw it coming with Full House and all those crap straight-to-VHS movies.

It may just be me, but 1 Biel > 2x Olsen, what with the coke and eating disorders...
Old 10-28-2004, 03:04 AM

That is why God invented Photoshop. One of the best fakes I've seen.

Here's a legit pic for you: