Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Zipo in sundicated re-run

>> The post written by me in THIS thread clearly accused you of hurling the "anti-semite" epithet against anyone who dares say something "bad" about Israel. <<

Of course, I proved conclusively that this assertion of yours is absolutely false. If you wish to refute this, document a post of mine in this thread where I brought up 'israel. Put up or shut up.

>> I picked out at random a word from your platitude-fest of a post, and showed it to be a banal remark<<

The comment you referenced was not a platitude. Period. If you believe that it is, then you are only parading your ignorance. If you have another example of a platitude, offer it. Put up or shut up.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:49 PM

Default Zipo with breeches open

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[You are] hurling the "anti-semite" epithet against anyone who dares say something "bad" about Israel.

[/ QUOTE ]I proved conclusively that this assertion of yours is absolutely false.

[/ QUOTE ]For the moment, I will merely point out that you are claiming to have proved a negative.

[ QUOTE ]
Document a post of mine in this thread where I brought up 'Israel'.

[/ QUOTE ] I have no idea what you're talking about. I did not "accuse" you of "bringing up Israel in this thread". For the record, I have not seen you bring up anything related to "Israel" in this thread. The fact that you abhor the Holocaust (as I do too), does not mean that you are a supporter of Israel (which I am not).

You come off as seriously confused.

[ QUOTE ]
The comment you referenced was not a platitude ... If you have another example of a platitude, offer it.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks, that's all that's needed.

[ QUOTE ]
Put up or shut up. ... Put up or shut up.

[/ QUOTE ] I realize you'd dearly want me to shut up (or go away, preferably [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]) but this is the trouble you get into when you get fuzzy with truth and logic.

Zip up and post away.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Zipo with breeches open

Well, it was fun for awhile making you chase your tail, but now your antics are just boring.

So, keep posting, We'll see if anyone keeps reading.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:45 AM

Default Zipo fades out

[ QUOTE ]
Your antics are just boring.

[/ QUOTE ]Was it the part where you I pointed out you're claiming to have proved a negative that turned you off? Or was it the part where you inadvertedly admitted your fondness for platitudes? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
We'll see if anyone keeps reading.

[/ QUOTE ]Another first in the annals of internet. Self-weighted threads! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]