Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em

Old 12-07-2005, 06:50 AM

Default Re: TURN ACTION

What is the point of c/r turn all-in? There're relatively few cards on the river, where you can't call a push anyways, so the equity of him bluffing into you is much larger than ending the hand right there (or be drawing dead if he calls).

- AB
Old 12-07-2005, 08:18 AM

Default Re: 50/100 vs mahatma

durrr i really like this flop bet. kinda makes it seem like you are stronger than you are, maybe even set power.. against some of the opposition you are up against, they can pick that up and you have an easier way to see where you are at. i duno im not very articulate right now, but i like it. didnt work out the way you wanted, but.. meh. holla
Old 12-07-2005, 11:21 AM

Default Re: 50/100 vs mahatma

Nice flop bet. Perfect situation for that.

Pot's 3,600 on flop and you have 21K and two opponents. With 6x the pot and AK on an uncoordinated board vs. two I am committed. The issue to me is whether opponent with position is so aggressive that he will bet that turn often, in which case I checkraise all in on the turn. Otherwise bet the hell out of the turn. If he's got you so be it.

Matt