Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: gimme a line... 10/25

foxwoods your saying you fold to a PSB? UB 10/25 Im extremely happy to call a PSB here- and i'd say im good way more than 50% of the time... however most of his hands imo are bluffs and will fold if i raise- probably making a c/r allin unprofitable i dunno tho. Also i think it is much more likely that villain has the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] than the Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Not many hands w/ the Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] call on the flop.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:31 PM

hey call me crazy, but i like value betting with the second nuts

theres no reason you cant fold this for your stack if it becomes clear youre beat

that aside, this line is terrible, either fold preflop or check to pick off a bluff on the flop, i dont like your turn chip spewing either, what exactly are you putting your opponent on

if you dont bet the river here i wont like a single street
Old 11-26-2005, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
foxwoods your saying you fold to a PSB? UB 10/25 Im extremely happy to call a PSB here- and i'd say im good way more than 50% of the time... however most of his hands imo are bluffs and will fold if i raise- probably making a c/r allin unprofitable i dunno tho. Also i think it is much more likely that villain has the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] than the Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Not many hands w/ the Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] call on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose I probably call the pot-sized bet, but I'm not positive that it's the correct play. I guess I'm too used to the Party 10/20 where most regulars are such rocks that the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] here would often bet less than pot, fearing the 7 or the Q