Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2005, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Jennifer Morrison

[ QUOTE ]
She's on House, and she rocks my party. Am I alone here?

[/ QUOTE ]

No... she's hot but she really needs to buy some boobs. Nothing abnormally huge or anything, but something to get her out of the training bra.

The Aussie dude got to nail her on tonight's episode. wtf was that all about?
Old 11-23-2005, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Aussie dude got to nail her on tonight's episode. wtf was that all about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a rhetorical question, or do you really want me to explain what led up to it?
Old 11-23-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that a rhetorical question, or do you really want me to explain what led up to it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what led up to it. I'm just saying that getting totally wasted and having random sex with a co-worker was very uncharacteristic of her... hence "wtf was that all about?"
Old 11-23-2005, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know what led up to it. I'm just saying that getting totally wasted and having random sex with a co-worker was very uncharacteristic of her... hence "wtf was that all about?"

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad. I thought you might have missed the first half or something. I guess the patient's "live a little" speech just got to her. I wonder if the HIV thing is going to come up again. It seemed like bad timing to have a [censored] lapse considering she may, or may not, have an STD now. And, that dude did have a cold sore at the end of the show. Hmm...
Old 11-23-2005, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My bad. I thought you might have missed the first half or something. I guess the patient's "live a little" speech just got to her. I wonder if the HIV thing is going to come up again. It seemed like bad timing to have a [censored] lapse considering she may, or may not, have an STD now. And, that dude did have a cold sore at the end of the show. Hmm...

[/ QUOTE ]

She's way too smart to be so impressionable though. I mean jeez, living a fairly straight-edge lifestyle and becoming a doctor as young as she is and then getting drugged up and having sex when she may be freshly infected with HIV is about as 180 as you get.

As for Chase & the cold sore, I didn't notice, but I don't think he'd begin showing symptoms of infection so quick... and House mentioned at the beginning of the show that the sores on the original patient's face were indicative of full blown AIDS.

By the way, did you notice that they didn't do an MRI on anybody last night? Unprecedented!