Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Not feeling very important

The one she gave me.

I didn't email party asking for it, they sent the offer to me out of the blue.

Personally, it seems as if everyone who is emailing them is getting pretty cruddy deals. You have no bargaining power if you're asking for it. Now, when I bargained, I got no where... but the original offer was fine because they were trying to entice me back.

Anyone who played 2/4 on party 6 months ago and left for Euro and is now playing 10/20 is not going to get anywhere telling them how much they play and what limits they play. They aren't going to just take your word for it.

The way to get the best deal is to simply put in a ton of hours in November and wait for them to contact you. What I'd do is play a ton in November... then play somewhere else in December and at the end of December, say "I learned about this offer you guys are making to people, but I am playing elsewhere because of rakeback, do you have any further information?"

Don't say what limits you play, don't say how much you play. Play the limits next month and then act clueless as to how it actually works.

There's no way I can say this will work, but IMO its easily the best route you could go.

If you get offerred some awful deal and play and hope they'll increase it next month... they don't have much incentive to offer you a great deal because you are already playing there. You have to show you're high volume and show you're willing to leave. If they are forced to guess if you're high volume and you're begging them for a deal, it's not really accomplishing what you need to.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Not feeling very important

There is a very simple reason why you don't feel important to Party. It is because to them, YOU ARE NOT.

One would think after their crappy track record everyone would figure this out.

X