Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 10-13-2005, 02:34 PM

Default Anybody seen my Empire Affiliate?

I am new to this thread and I don't want to break the rules. Is it appropriate to ask how to contact a specific affiliate? He has a website that is currently down since the skin break and I do not have any contact information for him besides his PM. I tried PMing him and received no response. I have heard this guy is very reputable and I just want contact information. Can I mention his name? Whats the best way to go about getting this information?
Old 10-13-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Anybody seen my Empire Affiliate?

What I'm going to need to do is contact each player and speak to him/her on an individual basis. For those players that have submitted a Request Offer form I will be e-mailing you back this week and if you are interested in a deal I will need to speak to you over the phone. In the last 24 hours I've received another 200+ e-mails so I again ask that everyone be extremely patient as it may take 3-4 days for me to answer those e-mails
Old 10-13-2005, 02:50 PM

SillyBum is VERY reputable and the BEST around. Understandably, he's been totally swamped. Be patient.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What I'm going to need to do is contact each player and speak to him/her on an individual basis. For those players that have submitted a Request Offer form I will be e-mailing you back this week and if you are interested in a deal I will need to speak to you over the phone. In the last 24 hours I've received another 200+ e-mails so I again ask that everyone be extremely patient as it may take 3-4 days for me to answer those e-mails

[/ QUOTE ]

Well are you my affiliate?--LOL. I know him by I different name. Again, I ask is it appropriate to say his name here? Maybe I'll just say his name on air tonight and then someone can PM me.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is it appropriate to say his name here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know all the rules. But probably not a good idea. check your pm's btw.