Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 11:40 PM

Default Soweak has the funniest f-ing avatar!!!!!!!!!!

Who is that re-re again? And do you know what just happened to make him do that?
I can't stop [censored] laughin!!!! I've been watching it for like 5 minutes.

LMFAO
Old 08-28-2005, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Soweak has the funniest f-ing avatar!!!!!!!!!!

That's Todd "Dan Druff" Witteles in a scene from the 2005 1K limit hold'em event (which he placed 3rd). He also won the 3K limit event there as well and I believe was the Cardplayer WSOP points winner (as strange as that might seem).

Some may think that I harbor ill thoughts about dan druff,due to my use of his persona in his avatar, but I honestly think he's a well thought out, smart, high limit pro. I read his "Ask Dan Druff" section often on neverwinpoker and for the most part he seems like an intelligent guy.

I dont mean to sound like a fan boy, but I saw this (avatar) over in OOT and found it also wonderfully hilarious.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:56 PM

Default Re: Soweak has the funniest f-ing avatar!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
That's Todd "Dan Druff" Witteles in a scene from the 2005 1K limit hold'em event (which he placed 3rd). He also won the 3K limit event there as well and I believe was the Cardplayer WSOP points winner (as strange as that might seem).

Some may think that I harbor ill thoughts about dan druff,due to my use of his persona in his avatar, but I honestly think he's a well thought out, smart, high limit pro. I read his "Ask Dan Druff" section often on neverwinpoker and for the most part he seems like an intelligent guy.

I dont mean to sound like a fan boy, but I saw this (avatar) over in OOT and found it also wonderfully hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right, thanks. I still can't stop laughing!!! I'm gonna piss myself!!