Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2005, 01:08 AM

Default Eurobet lobby super super super slow to update, normal?

I have been playing exclusively Pokerstars till now (I'm going to start 8 tabling) and I signed up for Eurobet and have been 4-tabling $33 sng's the last 2 days. The lobby takes forever to update. Not just that, it will keep full tables in the non-full tables section so you have to keep opening and closing tables hoping one of them has open seats. Sometimes after I open every single one of them they turn out to be all full, and it takes 10+ seconds before more pop up.

Is this normal for Eurobet and PP skins? I tried PP once and I think I recall it being this bad but it was a long time ago.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:10 AM

Default Re: Eurobet lobby super super super slow to update, normal?

This is unfortunately quite normal for all Party skins. One of the pet peeves of many of us around here.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:20 AM

Geez that's going to kill me. Along with the random beeping (beep...must be my turn...nope) I'll probaby break something from frustration every day.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Geez that's going to kill me. Along with the random beeping (beep...must be my turn...nope) I'll probaby break something from frustration every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I play without sounds on the Party skins (and so I can listen to headphones while I play). I think you'll find the game selection should make up for these inconveniences. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2005, 03:12 PM

yes, empire and pp are the same way. But there are things you can do to help. If you keep the lobby minimized it will hardly ever update. I have been on round 5 of my 4 sng tables - get knocked out of one so maximize my lobby to join another, and click a table onlyu to find its a table im already at. However, if you keep the lobby active (and click\unclick repeatedly the "hide full tables" button) it will update much quicker.