Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2005, 04:32 AM

Default Ohio State -34 v the Illini

Time for my weekly feeling in Champaign pick. The feeling is misery, lots of it, heaps of it, mounds of it for the Illini. Take Ohio St -34 v Illinois. OK, I'd really like to see this turn out different. I hate Ohio State with a passion that those who are not from the Midwest can hardly understand. Of course, I hate Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, Notre Dame a whole lot too. I'll leave it at that as this is not the forum for sounding off on tOSU program, which would suffer greatly if the Big10 instituted a salary cap.

Illinois plays great ball at the Horseshoe over the last 25 years. However, when they suck, like they did in 1997, Ohio State beats the living crap out of them. For those that didn't see the Michigan State or Penn State massacre of the Illini defense, picture eleven Clay Aiken's trying to stop USC. tOSU's talent, speed, payroll, etc will be on full display as they crush the Illini. Sorry, my hearts not in a full analysis. I get sick thinking about the game. Illinois cannot/ will not score in double digits. Troy Smith, Ted Ginn, Santonio Holmes, Pittman will all look like Heisman candidates. At least the Illini punter, Weatherford, will have a chance to display his skills.

FYI-I'm 4-4 on my Illini picks this year
I'm 13-6 on 2+2 NCAA recommendations

I'm also on Michigan State -4 1/2 @ Purdue
and Arizona +9 v UCLA