Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Absolute--3 tables at one time only?

Yes you can play three tables, however Absolute is a resource hog, especially if you have a multiple monitor set-up.

I personally have my Absolute games on separate computer.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can play three tables, however Absolute is a resource hog, especially if you have a multiple monitor set-up.

I personally have my Absolute games on separate computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have noticed this and my pc is a monster.

I run 3 tables, PT, Gametime +, ATI tv and a little surfing I pretty much use 100% of my resources. My pc even burps when pt auto rates when importing.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I read a thread recently about some guy who set up two accounts and was multitabling 6 at a time there. I'm sure it won't be to hard to do that if you do some research.

And I keep hearing polar comments on the skill level of the games at absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

As for the comments on skill level.

It really depends on the level your playing. It also depends on the poster's definition of "skill." The $1/$2 games I've found at Absolute the last few days are beatable but in a very different kind of way than games on Party Poker are beatable. Just because the other players are tight doesn't mean they are good players...
Old 10-29-2005, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As for the comments on skill level.

It really depends on the level your playing. It also depends on the poster's definition of "skill." The $1/$2 games I've found at Absolute the last few days are beatable but in a very different kind of way than games on Party Poker are beatable. Just because the other players are tight doesn't mean they are good players...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, put.. I would have to agree on that. I had a great time on Absolute, but moved on to UB for the 40%/200 and the 25% reload as I missed the Oct 25 reload [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2005, 04:49 AM

to further comment, you can actually put opponents on hands at 1/2 absolute right now and respond accordingly. Isolating the donk and semi-bluffs seem to be working well.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, put.. I would have to agree on that. I had a great time on Absolute, but moved on to UB for the 40%/200 and the 25% reload as I missed the Oct 25 reload [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
You left Absolute's 10x bonus (with reloads every couple days) for Ultimate Bet's 20x bonus?? Have fun with that.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:44 PM

You left Absolute's 10x bonus (with reloads every couple days) for Ultimate Bet's 20x bonus?? Have fun with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, now I am back to absolute with the 200 reload and 'trying' to get the UB 200 at the same time. I am doing 3 tables of AB and 1 table of UB. Will be adding another 200 Sunday on AB [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Trust me I know the UB bonus is very hard to clear. Last night I played ~250 hands ( I am at work right now) and only gathered about ~50 UB points or about $5 in about 6 hours of play.