Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 04:14 AM

Default Re: Equaliberium

I agree.

Just a fun hypothetical what if xskins, UB, and full tilt joined forces? Great range of games, and probably would be the largest site at that point.

Reasons each won't do it:

UB thinks it's bigger than it is.

Full tilt is hoping to sign up several more mid level pros to make its midstakes games even worse.

xskins will want to give 35% rb deals and piss everybody off.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:20 PM

It's nice to know they are advertising in europe. I think someone mentioned though, that the majority of poker players are from the states. the skins do need to find a new network. I am not sure what all that entails, contracts with Party I'm sure would be breached. Anyone know details on this? Empire does own noble poker. I'm sure at one point the sites will merge.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did you just say Scandinavian penetration?

Ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Million to one shot doc.

Old 10-25-2005, 04:32 PM

I am quite sure Empire is planning on moving, but I am hoping they also move InterTops and Eurobet and Multi with them!

I was looking at the skin I use last night, CDPoker, and there were games going in the wee hours, so traffic is likely picking up at the new site with the Noble Poker marketing.

BTW, all you Empire affiliates, make sure you get your players on your new affiliate tracker with Noble. You will be able to see the stats in your normal tradal login. Someone may want to check to see if they will give individual reports for players even if they don't do individual stats, but they will let you get people registered at Noble with you as affiliate, but it may not be easy! I have bugged them enough this week trying to find out what is going on!