Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Bad push/call or let it go?

Brick & Morter MTT (MTT? this is STT?!? Simmer down, I am a STT poster and know/respect the posters here) $25 buy-in, 9 positions paid, about 200-300 players.

The blinds are "1/2", we've just colored up and all have the same color chips...real value is t1500. I was just moved to final 2 tables (20 players left) with 11 chips and sit down on a BB (sweet). I post BB as does the guy to my left so starting pot is 5 chips. folds to MP1 who pushes with 1 chip. folds to CU who has about 40 chips and raises to 8.

Hero dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero is all-in.

Ok, I know I need to get the key out for the luck box fast. Im getting 2:1 and I just got crippled in BB and face a SB next hand. I figure I am getting better than 2:1 shot at the pot since I am basically heads-up with big stack (micor-stack is in for a chip)

go ahead and rip me a new one... or agree, thatd be cool too.
Old 07-16-2005, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Bad push/call or let it go?

You didn't say what SB did. I'll assume he folded.

You have to call 6 and there is 12 in the pot. Yes, that is 2:1. But, I don't think you can count it like that. You only have 3 behind so I think you should just think of it as 9 to get 15.

I think it is a fold.