Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 05-22-2005, 10:51 AM

Default full tilt bonus

Hey all,

While full tilt is fast in respondig to their emails, I was not happy with my two dealings with them

1) Initial bonus... I accidentally deposited the wrong amount and did not get the full bonus, so I wrote them requesting that I could get that fixed with a 2nd deposit.

NOPE. Received a succinct email from support and finally from a manager saying "decision is final"

2) Got a reload bonus offer. Deposited. didnt get it. Then they said that I cant get it cause I have a previous uncleared bonus.

Here is the email they sent me:

[ QUOTE ]
To make sure you don't miss an opportunity to win your way to Las Vegas, we've also reinstated the most generous Reload Bonus on the Internet. For every dollar you reload, we'll match 50% of your first redeposit up to $600. Just keep reading for all the details.

The first World Series of Poker preliminary event is just over two weeks away, which means now is not the time to run out of money in your Full Tilt Poker account. That's why, through May 31st, we've brought back our incredible Reload Bonus.

Replenish your Full Tilt Poker account, and for a limited time, we'll match 50% of your first redeposit up to $600. Earning your bonus is easy; just start playing at any of our cash tables, and for each hand you play, we'll give you Full Tilt Points. As your points total grows, we'll put cash in your account. It's that simple.

This is the most generous reload bonus anywhere online, so if you're serious about winning your way to the WSOP, make sure you cash in before this offer disappears.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bait and switch.

Oh well, time to move on...

jw