Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Like you really care....Nick and Jessica break up. For real this t

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Way to post a picture of Britney Spears, we aren't talking about her and Kevin, geeze.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I meant to say

[/ QUOTE ]
There was no picture of Spears.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would u split with like the hottest girl in the world? The sex must of been terrible or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she's also as vacuous as a bumblebee?
Old 11-24-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Like you really care....Nick and Jessica break up. For real this time.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow your right, but you can't tell me that doesn't look just like Britney, if you glance at it.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Like you really care....Nick and Jessica break up. For real this time.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow your right, but you can't tell me that doesn't look just like Britney, if you glance at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean that every girl wet with blond hair looks like Britney Spears, then ok...

Besides that, you're dumb
Old 11-24-2005, 08:01 PM

Even then. Why get married in the first place? Either they could have dated each other and sleep with whomever they want, or stay married and sleep with whomever they want. Now they will just be separate and sleep with whomever they want and somehow use that as an excuse to get remarried to someone else. If either of them remarries, they will be total hypocrites. I'm willing to bet that Jessica will.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the [censored] would you just glace at it? I've jacked off twice already to that picture.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Even then. Why get married in the first place? Either they could have dated each other and sleep with whomever they want, or stay married and sleep with whomever they want. Now they will just be separate and sleep with whomever they want and somehow use that as an excuse to get remarried to someone else. If either of them remarries, they will be total hypocrites. I'm willing to bet that Jessica will.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf?

Do you really think they thought they were gonna cheat BEFORE they got married, then went ahead and got married anyways so they could get a divorce later and not look like hypocrites? I'm sure when they got married they didn't think they would ever cheat on the other and would be together forever.

If Nick cheated on her and Jess get's remarried later she's not being a hypocrite.

And why should they stay married when they are sleeping with other people? (I'm assuming it's just Nick) Just to stay married?

Also, why should there be a higher standard for a preacher's daughter? She's human too, and humans make mistakes all the time.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not that I really care, but the hypocrisy of a preacher's daughter making a vow and breaking it is rather pathetic. I mean honestly, it's not like they were beating on each other or drug addicts or something to justify a split.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you noticed the hypocrisy of a preacher whoring out his daughters to the public and stating in public interviews that Jessica has an amazing rack. Why are you so hung up on this, as opposed to the million other divorces that take place everday, celebrity or not.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why would u split with like the hottest girl in the world? The sex must of been terrible or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick's a stud, he can choose whoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick is clearly the Sonny to Jessica's Cher ... I don't think it will take too long for the bloom to come of his rose.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Have you noticed the hypocrisy of a preacher whoring out his daughters to the public and stating in public interviews that Jessica has an amazing rack.

[/ QUOTE ]