Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2005, 05:29 PM

Default Mac users best bonus sites? (Full contact?)

So far I've played at Pokerroom and Hollywood Poker. Hollywood has a lot of options and wasnt too hard to clear a 100% up to 100 dollar bonus playing .25/.5 No Limit.

Right now I'm looking at Europoker (50% up to 100 dollars) and full contact poker (50% up to 200) but when I talked to a member of the support team she wouldnt tell me the amount of player points necessary to clear the bonus.

Does anyone have experience with Full contact or know of a better mac compatible site?

Thanks!
Old 12-27-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Mac users best bonus sites? (Full contact?)

Forgot to mention Bayou poker, the bonus is nice (200%) but bonus whores said it is hard to clear....anyone have experience there?
Old 12-27-2005, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Mac users best bonus sites? (Full contact?)

bayou poker's bonus is based on the amount of rake you contribute rather than number of hands/points, and is basically 50% rakeback. there are "better" bonuses out there for pokerroom skins (though they're nowhere near as good as those for PC-only sites), and full tilt just released a mac client (although per BW, their bonus isn't great for low limits).

i began playing poker online on a mac, and played on pokerroom skins for months, but finally broke down and bought a PC just for poker (and i've been a staunch mac supporter for over a decade). i suppose you could also try to use Virtual PC, but if you want to go after the good bonuses, you will eventually need access to sites with PC-only software.