Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: UNC vs. Villanova
UNC 26 96.30%
Villanova 1 3.70%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2005, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Is Don Slansky a good poker player?

[ QUOTE ]
The OP says Don Skalansky not Dan. And also I think this is in reference to his god-like status around here not his name ie. Don Corleone.

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed the 'Dan Slansky' thread I think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The OP says Don Skalansky not Dan. And also I think this is in reference to his god-like status around here not his name ie. Don Corleone.

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed the 'Dan Slansky' thread I think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's what I was referring to in my little half-assed photoshop. I could've sworn it was the initial Negreanu callout thread, but I guess it is not, but in any event, some dude incoherently asked Sklansky a question and prefaced it with something like "so Dan Slansky let me ask you something" and then got pissy in another post demanding to know why Dan Slansky was dodging his question. It was pretty funny.

Although I'm damned if I can find that thread it was originally in - anyone out there remember?
Old 05-24-2005, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's what I was referring to in my little half-assed photoshop. I could've sworn it was the initial Negreanu callout thread, but I guess it is not, but in any event, some dude incoherently asked Sklansky a question and prefaced it with something like "so Dan Slansky let me ask you something" and then got pissy in another post demanding to know why Dan Slansky was dodging his question. It was pretty funny.

Although I'm damned if I can find that thread it was originally in - anyone out there remember?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://tinyurl.com/c8omm
Old 05-24-2005, 04:33 AM

Thank you so much - that was bugging the hell out of me that I couldn't find that post again.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:24 AM

Actaully I did read that post, and do remember it I guess I just didnt put the two together.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:40 PM

Don SUCKS as a poker player- it's probably due to his gummy bear addiction. Slanky isn't any better (M&Ms in her case).

Their illegitimate brother David, however......