Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Free $10

Let's get this clear...I'm not spamming this site.
I came across this e-mail on another site. I followed the instructions in the e-mail and instantly got my $10.

If someone takes this as spam, I'm sorry. Just trying to pass some info for free money to our members...that's it.

[ QUOTE ]
This is Francis, and I want to talk to you about your Poker Account on
PowerPlayer.

I see that you have a Play Money Account, but have never tried playing on
PowerPlayer for real money.

I don't know if you have real money experience on other sites, but if not, let me tell you....it is a totally different experience!

It is a totally different, and a much more serious game for real money.
Even if you only play the 25-50 cent tables, the feeling is like you were playing for hundreds!

I would like to give you a chance to experience this totally FREE, on us!

If you will activate your account for real money, we will give you 10 dollars, totally FREE, no strings attached to try real money play!

All you have to do is, go to the "my account" page, and click the link to activate your account for real money. Then, it will ask you for your credit card billing address; go ahead and put your mailing address in there. You don't need to put a credit card in, just your mailing address.

Once you have activated your account, on the "my acccount" page, click the button that says "deposit."

That will take you to a page that has deposit options, choose the last one, "powerplayer chip deposit" use the chip code 20110, and you will automatically get 10 dollars in your account, REAL MONEY to play with.

I hope you enjoy it, and have fun.

Sincerely,
Francis Good
powerplayer

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-25-2005, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Free $10

[ QUOTE ]

Even if you only play the 25-50 cent tables, the feeling is like you were playing for hundreds!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-25-2005, 12:23 AM

anyone like tacos?
Old 06-25-2005, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone like tacos?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like tacos.

What's funny is that a year or so ago, Paradise gave me a free $2 bucks to play. With a little luck, a little WLLHE, I played that $2 bucks on the .02/.04 table till it was up to $50 bucks, then I started reading these forums, more books, etc. and eventually built that up to a reasonable amount to start bonus whoring and playing at all the other sites.

I just sit back and smile knowing that I haven't invested a dime of my own money into poker, yet I have made a mint playing.
Old 06-25-2005, 05:01 AM

same free $10 at royal vegas poker (prima).
Old 06-25-2005, 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's get this clear...I'm not spamming this site.
I came across this e-mail on another site. I followed the instructions in the e-mail and instantly got my $10.

If someone takes this as spam, I'm sorry. Just trying to pass some info for free money to our members...that's it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you deposit there as well? If not, and you survived until you had 250 points, did the $75 n00b bonus clear for you? If it does clear, then this is massively +EV for just about anyone to try.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:09 PM

does anyone have any experience with this site? they sent me an email saying i was credited with 25 bucks from them earlier last night. should i even waste any time on them or stick with my regular partypoker software? the whole entire java based software seems really odd. if so how long did it take for you to withdraw from them after you finished playing?
Old 06-25-2005, 09:39 PM

thanks Zoltri, fixin to parlay my 10bucks into millions..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]