Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

[ QUOTE ]
I can host the videos for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll back you up if you run out of bandwidth or have any other weird problems(i use <1% of my bandwidth every month)
Old 10-28-2005, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am thinking something hotter than Tabasco, but not crazy or dangerous. Something like Dave's Insanity Sauce. I will followup in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave's Insanity seems completely implausible to me. I think you're going to need to go substantially milder than this to make this reasonable.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:36 PM

I'm interested in donating to the nice attempt but didn't quite make it fund. So, I will donate $30 to be used only if he fails by puking.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:39 PM

I'd suggest the butter definitely have to be eaten. Drinking it would be way less hard to have to face.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd suggest the butter definitely have to be eaten. Drinking it would be way less hard to have to face.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't imagine a more disgusting way to eat butter than to drink it, personally.

What about eating 12 sticks of melted butter by taking it from a beer bong? That would be an intense challenge.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Daryn, El Diablo or Mason55 will PM their Party account at somepoint I will send them $50 as a contribution whic can then be forwarded to crimson via pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright mason has taken care of me so I'm in for 50. Are we collecting up front or when the challenge in accepted? Completed?

[/ QUOTE ]

All people have to do is pledge here. Ideally I just want a lot of people saying they will toss in $20 (or more) so we can fund multiple of these challenges.

At the end of the challenge, I will determine how much to pay out. I'll then just go down the pledge list (starting w/ me and daryn) asking people for money until enough is collected. If we have enough people, I'll just ask for $20 per, regardless of pledge. If we don't have enough, daryn and I will make up the difference.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Daryn, El Diablo or Mason55 will PM their Party account at somepoint I will send them $50 as a contribution whic can then be forwarded to crimson via pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright mason has taken care of me so I'm in for 50. Are we collecting up front or when the challenge in accepted? Completed?

[/ QUOTE ]

All people have to do is pledge here. Ideally I just want a lot of people saying they will toss in $20 (or more) so we can fund multiple of these challenges.

At the end of the challenge, I will determine how much to pay out. I'll then just go down the pledge list (starting w/ me and daryn) asking people for money until enough is collected. If we have enough people, I'll just ask for $20 per, regardless of pledge. If we don't have enough, daryn and I will make up the difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. I did 50 because that is the minimum party transfer amount so keep that in mind. It doesn't really matter to me how you do it though
Old 10-28-2005, 07:56 PM

I'll pledge $20. Might I suggest a little something more for the video? Hot sauce burns going down, but it also burns coming out. Anyone who's had a lot of the stuff, forgotten about it, and then taken a [censored] afterwards knows what I'm talking about. Agonizing, yet funny! Crimson might want to leave the camera running outside the bathroom the next morning (or 10 minutes after he eats all that butter) to capture the screams. Please note the outside the bathroom part.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:02 PM

I'm a big fan of paying people to amuse me.

20$ pledge.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:05 PM

I pledge $25 contingent on video availability

I make the pledge now, when do i pay? Are u gona PM me your stars ID?