Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2005, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Spoiler

Very nicely done. Congrats again. You don't miss a beat.
Old 05-26-2005, 03:53 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: Official AI Finale Thread

my first choice was mario, second choice was carrie. not too shabby since the first guy quit the show. didn't take any baths. called 'em right and had a good year. look forward to next season. hopefully the early/middle game will be more interesting. once this thread is put to rest i'll be on vacation from the zoo till AI5.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:02 PM

second choice was carrie

no question you were probably the only person i know that stuck with her.

people who wanted her found her overpriced, and people who wanted MORE of her also found her overpriced. as i said yesterday, i was comfortable with your carrie's going into the show.

once this thread is put to rest i'll be on vacation from the zoo till AI5.

hope that's not true, but if so, same time next year.

hey, i see they are doing an american dancer.. no interest?
Old 05-26-2005, 04:11 PM

last year we both liked jasmine, huh? this year, i liked anwar early and you liked mario. i think we need to hold off on our picks until final 10 next season. that market opening with all 24 was insane, no? if i had waited till final 10 to buy, i would have made $4k more

also, was carrie not in your portfolio? i thought u had her all along.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:20 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

but i enjoy my breaks from reality tv :<

i don't get enough AI respect around here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i know i'm a dick but these starstruck hag-chasers should go dig up the threads where she said penis was a lock, anwar/bo mortal lock, carrie couldn't top 3, carrie was the best short, rockers top two, jared will go far eh? EH?

i did screw up a bit holding 20 nikkos on advance 'good performance news' despite america hating him, twiddled carrie/nadia too much trying to do too much riding on their crests and falls, probably invested too much in anwar.

i think this year i got a better sense of the market motion on wsex in general and i won't do as many kneejerk buy/sells hoping for quick pops because the vig is just too high. things change when you put real money into it, realizing where you will affect the price with your buys and sells and whatnot. 'the market' is where i gave up some money.

i think i was better on my picks but i'm sure you did better on market plays when calculating how painful the vig will be and how much you would move the market based on what stage of the game we were in. i was also still too obsessed with even numbers (5s and 10s and whatever), REALLY need to get over that one. we both profited well this year. next season it's WAR.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i know i'm a dick

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-26-2005, 04:49 PM

apres moi, le deluge! feel better now that you've confessed too?
Old 05-26-2005, 04:52 PM

My dickness and/or your dickness will never be an obstacle for me to consider new ideas to make money. Nice season. Congrats to you too. I actually read your AI posts too.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i don't get enough AI respect around here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You just don't post as much as GM does on the issue (or maybe we don't look for your opinion as much).

Regardless, I'm looking forward to next Idol season. I'm going to do this thing right this time.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(or maybe we don't look for your opinion as much)

[/ QUOTE ]

i can grow saddlebags [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]